Killington 2-3-2016 - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    it was like 3 seasons ago when maine got pounded in mid December and vt had nothing. I went up to the loaf on 12/22 but it then began to rain in Maine and pound at jay. Went to bed at 6 pm, woke at 3 am, started driving. Hit the moose near island pond vt. It was a beautiful drive in the light snow. Came to a hill, couldn't see the moose til the crest, and he was right in front of me, nothing I could do. Hitchhiker for an hour before the first car even passed. First car, a Mack truck, picked me up and took me to town. Crazy day. Jay reported like 18"
    Last year Saddleback got pounded with about 18" fresh on April 4-5th". Awesome skiing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    All jokes aside glad you're OK dude. They say what exactly is wrong with the Subaru in the front end?
    Just need new front tires and a new windshield. I can deal with a dent on the hood.

also glad you're ok and glad you are choosing to settle the bet. dude next time every single person tells you "BAD IDEA", you should listen

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post

In all that time of driving and staying in the northern areas of VT, NH, & ME - I've never seen a moose.
    Just on the 10 miles stretch of 242 between Jay Peak and Montgomery I see a moose 3-4 times every year. Often a mother and calf.

Heck, once, while stopped watching a moose 50 yards in front of the car, I spotted a huge black bear crossing 242 in my rearview mirror. I kid you not.

also glad you're ok and glad you are choosing to settle the bet. dude next time every single person tells you "BAD IDEA", you should listen
    Ehh, you were pretty much the only negative one on the situation. But I got your BTC tomorrow.

Now it's time to watch The Godfather and have some fun with my wife.

To be fair... no one said "dude, the roads are gonna be ice". Everyone was saying "you idiot bring your water skis".

We didn't say "bad idea" we were saying "stupid idea"
    2019-2020 0 days and holding...
    "Skiing is the closest you'll get to flying without leaving the ground." -snowmonster

Quote Originally Posted by bdfreetuna View Post
    Ehh, you were pretty much the only negative one on the situation. .
    Everyone was negative!

yea I was just the most outspoken in straight up calling you an idiot, but my mama always said stupid is as stupid does

Quote Originally Posted by bdfreetuna View Post
    Ehh, you were pretty much the only negative one on the situation. .
    HahahahahahahahagHFahahG

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

How were the woods?

Thread Information