• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington 2-3-2016

Smellytele

His best quote "Some Eastern Skiers might have to admit tomorrow night that some other Eastern skiers know what's up. We'll see." I think he was talking to himself.

KustyTheKlown

I got no car, it's a long ass walk in the snow, and I'm paying up.

This site is usually fun but it's like 25% haters and the rest cool people.

I guess that's how it is when you go skiing anywhere too.

You can block people on this site right? After you get your BTC on Monday I'm not reading another word from Krusty the Clown.

typical right wing nutjob move. when truth doesn't suit your view of reality you just block out the truth.

VTKilarney

His best quote "Some Eastern Skiers might have to admit tomorrow night that some other Eastern skiers know what's up. We'll see." I think he was talking to himself.

He's never going to even hint at the fact that he was mistaken. A normal person would admit that it was a dumb idea, and they'd laugh about their stupidity after. And, more importantly, they would learn a lesson. None of that will happen here. Tuna is a professional victim. He's even portraying himself as the victim when he stiffs someone on a measly $10 bet. That's how out of touch he is.

By the way, I LOVE that he has blocked me. I can talk turkey without his nonsensical interruptions.

rocks860

At first I thought tuna was just trolling for shits and giggles, now I realize he's straight up crazy

rocks860

At first I thought tuna was just trolling for shits and giggles, now I realize he's straight up crazy

VTKilarney

Y'all are ridiculous. I'm surprised he paid anything let alone shorting it a few bucks
My character is worth much more than $10. I would have never reneged on the bet for that reason.

But then again, I could afford to pay the bet in a timely manner. So our circumstances are apparently quite different.

steamboat1

Why should anyone apologize? The guy insisted it was going to be a powder day with at least 9" & everyone was trying to tell him it was going to rain. He was insistent & implied everyone else were idiots & that only he knew what the real deal was from his supposed inside weather forecasts. If anything he should come on here & say sorry guys you were right, I should've listened to everyone. I don't think one person in the two threads agreed with him that it was going to be a powder day. Tuna needs to apologize not anyone else, except for maybe the guy that kept calling him an idiot.

And who cares about 10 bucks.

rocks860

Why should anyone apologize? The guy insisted it was going to be a powder day with at least 9" & everyone was trying to tell him it was going to rain. He was insistent & implied everyone else were idiots & that only he knew what the real deal was from his supposed inside weather forecasts. If anything he should come on here & say sorry guys you were right, I should've listened to everyone. I don't think one person in the two threads agreed with him that it was going to be a powder day. Tuna needs to apologize not anyone else, except for maybe the guy that kept calling him an idiot.

And who cares about 10 bucks.

Agreed 100%

deadheadskier

Staff member
Opinions vary, but a bet with defined terms should be paid IMO. If I had no intention of paying in full, I would never make the wager; in person, on the net, doesn't matter.

VTKilarney

I can't believe anyone would pay off an Internet bet.

The easiest way to avoid paying is to not bet in the first place. Nobody forced him to place the bet, and I have no doubt that he would have expected payment had he won. Again, my character is worth more than $10. I would have been sure to pay up for that reason alone. But I'm also not a gambler.

bdfreetuna

Y'all are ridiculous. I'm surprised he paid anything let alone shorting it a few bucks

He's getting the rest of the money Monday. I don't know why he's such a crybaby. My car went into a freakin ditch and I got a lot of stuff to deal with right now.

Why is this thread still continuing?

Go watch a Counting Crows live show and chill out; have a little beer, maybe have a puff or two (crack rocks obviously), that's what I'm doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyWKzBB1eAs

Last edited: