Killington 2-3-2016 - Page 7

AlpineZone

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    The guy is a dirt ball what do you expect. He left a woman on trail that she had no right to be on. He left her there and this one of his first post here The guy is a sleeve ball.
    Is this the report you have in mind: http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthr...ght=Killington

Looks like he was with her the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Domeskier View Post
    Is this the report you have in mind: http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthr...ght=Killington

Looks like he was with her the whole time.
    I don't think so. I can't find it either. I am getting old though. I thought we all ragged on him for leaving her. That might be it
    Last edited by Puck it; Feb 5, 2016 at 11:24 AM.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

In this corner..... Kooky, hyper-positive kid who provides no end of entertainment with his stories and reports.

In this corner.... Angry, hyper-aggressive Klown who provides no end of swears and insults.

It's a Battle Royal. I hope Tuna advances to the next round.

i'm just principled, and potty-mouthed.

Yeah my wife was like 40 feet up the slope on an ice patch. Ski instructer came immediately and helped her down. I gave them both the thumbs up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    In this corner..... Kooky, hyper-positive kid who provides no end of entertainment with his stories and reports.

In this corner.... Angry, hyper-aggressive Klown who provides no end of swears and insults.

It's a Battle Royal. I hope Tuna advances to the next round.
    Appreciate your support.

Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    i'm smiling man. working from home for the next few hours and then its off to the airport. this time tomorrow i'm skiing winter park.
    Post some Mary Jane Pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WPMJ tomorrow, Steamboat Sunday-Tuesday, Copper Wednesday-Thursday, WPMJ Friday. The return of the almighty Ween, like a phoenix from the ashes, in Denver on Friday. Sleep in on Saturday. Fly home Saturday night. Fancy Valentine's dinner with the lady on Sunday. Some Catskills skiing with the lady President's Day.

I got it made right now. Only thing that stinks is the high pressure ridge setting up out west, but that should benefit our slopes back home where we need it more. I'll take sunny days at Copper if it means some snowpack in the east.

Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    WPMJ tomorrow, Steamboat Sunday-Tuesday, Copper Wednesday-Thursday, WPMJ Friday. The return of the almighty Ween, like a phoenix from the ashes, in Denver on Friday. Sleep in on Saturday. Fly home Saturday night. Fancy Valentine's dinner with the lady on Sunday. Some Catskills skiing with the lady President's Day.

I got it made right now. Only thing that stinks is the high pressure ridge setting up out west, but that should benefit our slopes back home where we need it more. I'll take sunny days at Copper if it means some snowpack in the east.
    Well ain't that nice to fly out West whenever you want to.

You can take your $3.33 cents and eat it.

I dont know about you guys but if I was ranting and running my mouth about how wrong all you guys are and turn out to be 100% wrong I would certainly at least show back up on that thread and admit my wrong.I would not go and write a ski report only and throw the sympathy card in there and hope it all goes away.The old saying about loudmouth people that brag about skiing ability or wealth or anything in general are phonies is certainly true here.Time to grow up and take your lumps.
    SIKSKIER

Thread Information