Killington 2-3-2016 - Page 8

AlpineZone

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    yea it is nice. it's nice having a decent job that allows me the time off to go skiing out west and the money to do it. its what allows me to continue living in the greatest city in the world where i am from and where my family, friends, and girlfriend are, while still skiing 40 days a year. you should try it.

Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    yea it is nice. it's nice having a decent job that allows me the time off to go skiing out west and the money to do it. its what allows me to continue living in the greatest city in the world where i am from and where my family, friends, and girlfriend are, while still skiing 40 days a year. you should try it.
    It would not be for me. I would go nuts. Just my opinion.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

I'd rather live in hell than NYC personally.

to each their own. i live 3 hours further from the mountains than you and have skied 4x as many days as you this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    i've felt the pull of denver, seattle, portland, salt lake and gave them all heavy thought. i personally couldn't go full ski town on a permanent basis. life happened and i am pretty firmly rooted here in nyc, but have worked it out to still be able to ski as much as i need to scratch the itch. i know big city living isnt for everyone. hell, i couldnt fathom living in manhattan again, now that i live in brooklyn and can do the little things like park my car in under 10 minutes, and see the sky.

I just ski the East and go out West once every 5 years or so for a treat.

Funny, normally up here we see NY plates and we figure those are the gapers.

its what allows me to continue living in the greatest city in the world where i am from and where my family, friends, and girlfriend are
    \

Holy Sh!t, dude - why didn't you say you were living in Boston. You sure seem angrier than most Bostonians, but I guess the city has all types.

PS - You need to change your profile. It says "Brooklyn".

well, subjectively, i think nyc is the greatest city in the world. objectively, i am not from boston, nor are my family and girlfriend. i do have plenty of friends up that way and think its a fine town. no nyc v. boston hate coming from me ever. i get jealous of my boston friends proximity to the loaf and cannon areas.

well, subjectively, i think nyc is the greatest city in the world. objectively, i am not from boston, nor are my family and girlfriend. i do have plenty of friends up that way and think its a fine town. no nyc v. boston hate coming from me ever. i get jealous of my boston friends proximity to the loaf and cannon areas.
    Come on, man - half the fun of living in Boston or NYC is hating on the other place. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    You would fit right in, then!

Thread Information