• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington 2-3-2016

Domeskier

Cannonball

In this corner..... Kooky, hyper-positive kid who provides no end of entertainment with his stories and reports.

In this corner.... Angry, hyper-aggressive Klown who provides no end of swears and insults.

It's a Battle Royal. I hope Tuna advances to the next round.

bdfreetuna

Yeah my wife was like 40 feet up the slope on an ice patch. Ski instructer came immediately and helped her down. I gave them both the thumbs up.

bdfreetuna

In this corner..... Kooky, hyper-positive kid who provides no end of entertainment with his stories and reports.

In this corner.... Angry, hyper-aggressive Klown who provides no end of swears and insults.

It's a Battle Royal. I hope Tuna advances to the next round.

Appreciate your support.

KustyTheKlown

WPMJ tomorrow, Steamboat Sunday-Tuesday, Copper Wednesday-Thursday, WPMJ Friday. The return of the almighty Ween, like a phoenix from the ashes, in Denver on Friday. Sleep in on Saturday. Fly home Saturday night. Fancy Valentine's dinner with the lady on Sunday. Some Catskills skiing with the lady President's Day.

I got it made right now. Only thing that stinks is the high pressure ridge setting up out west, but that should benefit our slopes back home where we need it more. I'll take sunny days at Copper if it means some snowpack in the east.

bdfreetuna

WPMJ tomorrow, Steamboat Sunday-Tuesday, Copper Wednesday-Thursday, WPMJ Friday. The return of the almighty Ween, like a phoenix from the ashes, in Denver on Friday. Sleep in on Saturday. Fly home Saturday night. Fancy Valentine's dinner with the lady on Sunday. Some Catskills skiing with the lady President's Day.

I got it made right now. Only thing that stinks is the high pressure ridge setting up out west, but that should benefit our slopes back home where we need it more. I'll take sunny days at Copper if it means some snowpack in the east.

Well ain't that nice to fly out West whenever you want to.

You can take your $3.33 cents and eat it.

SIKSKIER

I dont know about you guys but if I was ranting and running my mouth about how wrong all you guys are and turn out to be 100% wrong I would certainly at least show back up on that thread and admit my wrong.I would not go and write a ski report only and throw the sympathy card in there and hope it all goes away.The old saying about loudmouth people that brag about skiing ability or wealth or anything in general are phonies is certainly true here.Time to grow up and take your lumps.

KustyTheKlown

yea it is nice. it's nice having a decent job that allows me the time off to go skiing out west and the money to do it. its what allows me to continue living in the greatest city in the world where i am from and where my family, friends, and girlfriend are, while still skiing 40 days a year. you should try it.

Puck it

yea it is nice. it's nice having a decent job that allows me the time off to go skiing out west and the money to do it. its what allows me to continue living in the greatest city in the world where i am from and where my family, friends, and girlfriend are, while still skiing 40 days a year. you should try it.
It would not be for me. I would go nuts. Just my opinion.

KustyTheKlown

to each their own. i live 3 hours further from the mountains than you and have skied 4x as many days as you this year.

KustyTheKlown

It would not be for me. I would go nuts. Just my opinion.

i've felt the pull of denver, seattle, portland, salt lake and gave them all heavy thought. i personally couldn't go full ski town on a permanent basis. life happened and i am pretty firmly rooted here in nyc, but have worked it out to still be able to ski as much as i need to scratch the itch. i know big city living isnt for everyone. hell, i couldnt fathom living in manhattan again, now that i live in brooklyn and can do the little things like park my car in under 10 minutes, and see the sky.

bdfreetuna

I just ski the East and go out West once every 5 years or so for a treat.

Funny, normally up here we see NY plates and we figure those are the gapers.

Whitey

its what allows me to continue living in the greatest city in the world where i am from and where my family, friends, and girlfriend are
\

Holy Sh!t, dude - why didn't you say you were living in Boston. You sure seem angrier than most Bostonians, but I guess the city has all types.

PS - You need to change your profile. It says "Brooklyn".

KustyTheKlown

well, subjectively, i think nyc is the greatest city in the world. objectively, i am not from boston, nor are my family and girlfriend. i do have plenty of friends up that way and think its a fine town. no nyc v. boston hate coming from me ever. i get jealous of my boston friends proximity to the loaf and cannon areas.

Whitey

well, subjectively, i think nyc is the greatest city in the world. objectively, i am not from boston, nor are my family and girlfriend. i do have plenty of friends up that way and think its a fine town. no nyc v. boston hate coming from me ever. i get jealous of my boston friends proximity to the loaf and cannon areas.

Come on, man - half the fun of living in Boston or NYC is hating on the other place. . .