• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington 2-3-2016

KustyTheKlown

Come on, man - half the fun of living in Boston or NYC is hating on the other place. . .

i'm a mets fan, so i can be all "ha ha bill buckner", but i'm not a football fan or a yankees fan, so the sports rivalries don't really get me at all.

steamboat1

yea it is nice. it's nice having a decent job that allows me the time off to go skiing out west and the money to do it. its what allows me to continue living in the greatest city in the world where i am from and where my family, friends, and girlfriend are, while still skiing 40 days a year. you should try it.
You do realize you're not the only Brooklynite who skis 40 days?

VTKilarney

Tuna,

What was not at all cool was paying $6.88 on a $10 bet and just assuming that Krusty should just accept it. If you couldn't come up with $10 (trying hard not to laugh at that one...), you should have had the guts to let Krusty know that you are a man of your word and that you would pay the balance when you had the funds.

What drives people crazy is that you operate in a fog. You've gotten a lot of good advice from people. Much more good advice than you ought to be entitled to. I hope that someday you find the maturity to listen to others and to think objectively. You'll pay a lot fewer insurance deductibles once that happens.

bdfreetuna

I do the website for my insurance company; they hooked me up.

Same time 95% of the time I give you all good advice. We have fun, share stories. So, whatever.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I don't care where this goes other than you paying in full Tuna.

If you two want to carry on the richard waving contest, that's fine, but you need to pay the man. AZ obviously assumes no financial liability in such affairs, but it is a really bad look to have members of our community openly not coming through on the debts they have with other members. Be a man of your word.

bdfreetuna

Fine I'll take a walk to the bank in the snow tomorrow with no car just for Krusty the negative dude. Actually, tomorrow's Saturday, car rescue day. Gonna have to wait till Monday Clown.

KustyTheKlown

the fact that you dont have a way to deposit to bitcoin using a debit or credit card, for an adult who claims to have a real job, is totally bizarro. go take a walk in the snow to the bank.

bdfreetuna

Monday and I'll even throw an extra penny at you. Big shot.

How are haters like this not moderated around here?

KustyTheKlown

Monday and I'll even throw an extra penny at you. Big shot.

How are haters like this not moderated around here?

you kidding dude? you made outrageous claims. everyone said you were wrong. you put money on you being right. not only were you completely wrong, but you proved yourself wrong in totally epic fashion. then you welched on paying the full debt owed. you are dishonorable.

and stop editing your posts to change your arguments after people have already responded to them. i shouldn't NEED to quote your text.

bdfreetuna

you kidding dude? you made outrageous claims. everyone said you were wrong. you put money on you being right. not only were you completely wrong, but you proved yourself wrong in totally epic fashion. then you welched on paying the full debt owed. you are dishonorable.

You'll get your big money on Monday with an extra tip just for being so special and righteous.

I don't edit crap except to add more info or correct a spelling mistake.

VTKilarney

I do the website for my insurance company; they hooked me up.
Have you evern dealt with an insurance company? It's not like dealing with the next door neighbor plumber.
Either:
a) Your insurance company fails to follow proper regulatory and accounting procedures; or
b) You are offsetting a charge which is, therefore, coming out of your pocket at the end of the day.

I'm willing to bet it's neither, but if it is indeed one, that it's the latter.

You'll get your big money on Monday with an extra tip just for being so special and righteous.

I've never seen someone so wrong be so righteous. You tried to stiff Krusty. If you needed more time to come up with $3.12 (stifling a laugh...) you had an obligation to tell him rather than just assuming that he would write off your debt to him.

So not only did Paypal suspend your account, but you can't come up with $3.12. I'm starting to connect the dots...

VTKilarney

Fine I'll take a walk to the bank in the snow tomorrow with no car just for Krusty the negative dude. Actually, tomorrow's Saturday, car rescue day. Gonna have to wait till Monday Clown.

You have to deposit money in the bank in order to come up with $3.12? As sad as that is, have you ever heard of online banking?

If funds are that tight, you really should tell your father to work harder. He's clearly letting you down.

bdfreetuna

I got no car, it's a long ass walk in the snow, and I'm paying up.

This site is usually fun but it's like 25% haters and the rest cool people.

I guess that's how it is when you go skiing anywhere too.

You can block people on this site right? After you get your BTC on Monday I'm not reading another word from Krusty the Clown.

Last edited:

VTKilarney

I got no car, it's a long ass walk in the snow, and I'm paying up.

This site is usually fun but it's like 25% haters and the rest cool people.

I guess that's how it is when you go skiing anywhere too.

You can block people on this site right? After you get your BTC on Monday I'm not reading another word from Krusty the Clown.

Doubles down by playing the victim card...

Since there were only four people skiing at Killington on Wednesday, and you state that 25% of skiers are haters, I wonder who the hater was on the slopes that day?

VTKilarney

You too VTKilarney. You've been a constant hater. Blocking you right now.
There is a God. I get to make comments and he won't see them to offer asinine responses. Definitely a win-win situation.

Oh, wait... How will I learn about the dangers of cloud seeding?????? Shit.