• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington 2-3-2016

VTKilarney

The woods were slippery slick, just how I like them.

Please tell me that you're being sarcastic. If not, why did you go up on what you thought would be a powder day? You make so many inconsistent statements.

Cornhead

Tuna, thanks for giving all of us frustrated snow sliders an outlet for our mutual frustration with this shitty season. Kudos for getting out there in spite of it. By the way, looks like multiple storm systems are headed our way, maybe one will actually produce, fingers crossed.

bdfreetuna

That's all I had left in my BTC wallet and it's connected to a card I don't have anymore. Sorrrry chip!

Circle must have charged me a cent for the transaction.

Also my car is fine, being fixed up with a low deductable, some towing charge and I'm driving up to Hartland on Saturday to show my wife a nice time and pick up the car.

Also helps to do the website for your insurance company.

KustyTheKlown

borrow $3.12 from your fucking millionaire father or take it out of the family business and deposit it into your bitcoin wallet and settle your debt you stupid and dishonorable idiot.

bdfreetuna

borrow $3.12 from your fucking millionaire father or take it out of the family business and deposit it into your bitcoin wallet and settle your debt you stupid and dishonorable idiot.

Take a hike guy. Hope to never see you on the slopes. I've had a rough enough week as it is. Not really showing your best face lately huh?

KustyTheKlown

your rough week is no one's fault but your own. you were stupid. we all told you so. you put money on your stupidity and lost, and now you aren't paying up. you are dishonorable, and you are stupid. judging by your posts, the only time i'd ever see you on the slopes is when i blow by you while you're cleaning up after one of your trademark yardsales, gaper.

Puck it

The guy is a dirt ball what do you expect. He left a woman on trail that she had no right to be on. He left her there and this one of his first post here The guy is a sleeve ball.

bdfreetuna

Krusty, you're a nasty dude.

I'll deposit some cash in the bank tomorrow when it's not snowing and send you a little extra tip. Jackass.

Whitey

your rough week is no one's fault but your own. you were stupid. we all told you so. you put money on your stupidity and lost, and now you aren't paying up. you are dishonorable, and you are stupid. judging by your posts, the only time i'd ever see you on the slopes is when i blow by you while you're cleaning up after one of your trademark yardsales, gaper.

Ron B.jpg

I think KtK is getting ready to stab BDFT in the heart with a trident. . .

KustyTheKlown

i'm smiling man. working from home for the next few hours and then its off to the airport. this time tomorrow i'm skiing winter park.