• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Berkshire e Monday snowy day Feb 8?

ScottySkis

So glad I finally made it here best in MA for sure. The only other hill I ski in MA is Jiminy and Brodie I believe. First half day no snow yet grooming with some hard pact Under the snow 12 people their maybe reminds a lot of Platty. Nice vibe local hill expert trails that wewe open deffinly expert several if them closed well because of way this winter going no need to into that. See lot potential for tree .two slow chair no flatnes like Bell nice pitch and twisty trails. 30 on Monday by donation of 3 things of food for homeless. I don't know why I waited so long to come here deffinly will be going back. Logde about twice the size of Platty just put stuff down no ones taking it. Snow started when predicted around 12 pm it came down nice made condition from scratch and grooming to nice soft snow making much nicer. I left at 330 pm go their at 9 am probably 5 or inches when I left and still snowing. I can't was waiting to go back after everything is open .https://m.facebook.com/photos/viewe...3&source=48&refid=52&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like

Last edited:

WoodCore

Reading this report makes my brain hurt! Haha.

Definitely go back Scotty, the Beast with a fresh thick coat of white can't be beat.

Last edited:

Tin

It's Berkshire East and Scotty so I'm sure conditions were great, the groomers were well groomed, and Scotty enjoyed some Mary Jane. Glad you had a good time Scotty. I'm shooting for next week and have a bogo.

ScottySkis

Well said tin except for Mary not doing that as of now. Looking forward to when I can hang with Mary.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

rocks860

Somehow I've never been to Berkshire east even though it's pretty close. I'll have to get up there sometime soon

Hado226

It's never a bad idea to hit B'East. And a really good idea when the woods are in play. We're not in the woods yet, but getting close.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk