We are a country wusses! - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    Says the man who can't ski because of a few broken bones. Bones, who needs bones to ski? Suck it up!
    Shit, you can get that stuff replaced with titanium these days anyway!

Dude.

Quote Originally Posted by jrmagic View Post
    Either you've been hanging with Scotty a little too much or you're really digging whatever pain meds the docs gave you for your injury
    one handed typing doesn't help.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

New Englanders are supposed to be tough! Im off to play pond hockey on an island. "Stay inside", my ass.

Definitely getting worse. I couldn't believe how the whole Boston area shut down for 3-4" of blower snow on a weekday!

Sullivan County up on the Walnuts mtn 2000 high elevation
    Quote Originally Posted by jrmagic View Post
    Either you've been hanging with Scotty a little too much or you're really digging whatever pain meds the docs gave you for your injury
    I have no problem skiing or being outside in the cold. I am glad and I bet their lot more people who your friends with in real life who hang with Mary just don't tell you because of these stupid ideas people have about Cannibus.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ScottySkis View Post
    I have no problem skiing or being outside in the cold. I am glad and I bet their lot more people who your friends with in real life who hang with Mary just don't tell you because of these stupid ideas people have about Cannibus.
    The way you type I just assume you're permanently attached to Mary!
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Sullivan County up on the Walnuts mtn 2000 high elevation
    I usually due it on purpose. I have learning disability. I could type 100% correctly all the time with with words spelled out on the screen for me but that would nottttt be scootty language lol.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

It's brutally cold at cannon today. It's fine at the base, but on the mountain it's unbearable. Having said that I'm hearing and seeing plenty of people who don't seem to be having a problem. Maybe I need a new face mask or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Los View Post
    It's brutally cold at cannon today. It's fine at the base, but on the mountain it's unbearable. Having said that I'm hearing and seeing plenty of people who don't seem to be having a problem. Maybe I need a new face mask or something.
    We're here ! Over heating at the moment and at be bar ! Awesome conditions !

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

We are a country wusses!

Just got word that Gunstock is dead. Presumably due to cold. That's bad for this particular weekend. Gunstock usually kills it on any Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bene288 View Post
    New Englanders are supposed to be tough! Im off to play pond hockey on an island. "Stay inside", my ass.

Definitely getting worse. I couldn't believe how the whole Boston area shut down for 3-4" of blower snow on a weekday!
    Our first pond hockey day will be monday.. This weather blows

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Thread Information