• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Redemption Storm? 02/23/2016 - 02/26/2016

BenedictGomez

I'm kind of surprised, but DT's already taking a shot at this. I'm thinking he's probably been drinking.... Anyway, he'd bullish.

12764675_988995171147741_2269367318707238096_o.jpg

Los

Since we're apparently posting in the Southeast weather forum these days here's a first call map.
kEflKLsl.jpg

Hahaha

Seriously though, why do we keep seeing maps that crop out New England? It's great that there are skiers on the forum from the mid-Atlantic, but unquestionably the majority of posters here are primarily New England skiers.

Stop cropping the maps. Please.

mriceyman

Hahaha

Seriously though, why do we keep seeing maps that crop out New England? It's great that there are skiers on the forum from the mid-Atlantic, but unquestionably the majority of posters here are primarily New England skiers.

It depends on who makes the map. Some dont include nne

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

skibumski

12z models converging on another nice juicy bout of non-frozen precipitation for NE

Let's just get rid of all the snow and start up golf season

prsboogie

Ah, look, you guys are speaking a different language to me.

Am I getting this right?;

- After VT got wrecked and we cancelled our trip north, there was a glimmer of hope for net weekend in the form of a storm next weds>thru that at one time looked like a nice 12"er.
- This storm is now being called rain by someone named 'GFS'.
- Some people think 'GFS' is stupid and should be kicked in the balls.
- These people like someone else named 'Euro' who still thinks it will snow next week.

Is that where we stand?

Anybody have a monitor wipe, coffee everywhere, thanks

BenedictGomez

Alternatively, you could get off your rump and monitor the storms yourself.

Better yet, just get "on" the map and come ski in the the Poconos, where the best ski conditions exist in the east.