• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Elk Scott birthday

ScottySkis

Thanks for vouch see for elk from a frequency poster on az because of I you I was able to ski elk. On soft warm day with my friend Cornhead in afternoon. It deffinly better then BellFlat hill vs hill terrain. Fun ski moguls for little bit although I did lots of help with those. 2 day ski with Bob is always fun ski with and Mr hash and I nice bud. Hole they make through next few days not much base thanks Mr sillcon .[emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji2]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Cornhead

So happy I was able to leave work early and join you at Elk, what an unexpected treat.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Thanks for vouch see for elk from a frequency poster on az because of I you I was able to ski elk. On soft warm day with my friend Cornhead in afternoon. It deffinly better then BellFlat hill vs hill terrain. Fun ski moguls for little bit although I did lots of help with those. 2 day ski with Bob is always fun ski with and Mr hash and I nice bud. Hole they make through next few days not much base thanks Mr sillcon .[emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji2]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Haha ..I'm getting better at "Scotty speak". You bet ,glad it worked out for today rather than Friday . I hear conditions were so so.
Saturday was scratchy till I found good snow under the guns on Tunkhannock and camped out the whole day .

I still have passes but will most likely not make it there anymore this year. Maybe Blue tomorrow afternoon for a few hours .
It's brutal hit 73 tonight and was 55 this morning when I left for work ....