• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MRV Forum

benski

Skimrv.com wont let you view threads not on my mac with chrome or safari. Says database error.

prsboogie

In general I no longer receive notifications on my iPhone. Keeps saying the administrator needs to upgrade. Come on @Nick

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

yeggous

In general I no longer receive notifications on my iPhone. Keeps saying the administrator needs to upgrade. Come on @Nick

Would a MRV specific forums be helpful? I'll make it so. I expect to have up to date Android and iOS apps in two weeks or so. The ball is already in motion.

A new MRV subforum is born:
http://www.***************************/forum/44-mad-river-valley/

Hawk

So what is the story? Is someone going to address the MRV forum or is it all done? At least give us an answer please. Win actually mentioned it last week and was wondering.

cdskier

Someone probably just needs to get in contact with nick to fix it. He probably doesn't even realize it

deadheadskier

Staff member
He's aware of the issues with MRV forum as well as the Apple application. He's currently in the Dominican on vacation with his family. I'm not sure he has the ability to fix things down there or not. Hopefully they are addressed soon.

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app

Hawk

Hey how come your not out there yet? Looking out my window I can see probably 100 skiers. Going to be nice today. I am actually out. Hit a tree a few week back during the last powder day. Not totally bad but I need another week or two before I can do dynamic knee movement. So it is the bike for me.

cdskier

Hey how come your not out there yet? Looking out my window I can see probably 100 skiers. Going to be nice today. I am actually out. Hit a tree a few week back during the last powder day. Not totally bad but I need another week or two before I can do dynamic knee movement. So it is the bike for me.

If that was addressed to me, I've been out since 9. Posting from the VH chair as we speak (last post was from the chair too). Sucks about the knee...hope it heals up quickly!

gmcunni

i'm running a new AV product at home and happened to click the link for MRV. this is what showed in my logs:
Access has been blocked to 'forums.skimrv.com/www.google-ads.cd.am/nuc/look.php' as 'Mal∕HTMLGen-A' has been found at this website.

benski

I get a database error when i click a thread but the forum loads normally. Its a shame, the forum getting much stronger in the spring.

Hawk

Nick actually emailed me last week and said he would look into the database error. Not sure what he found out.

JohnBelly

It just started yesterday but I now get this warning when trying to go into the MRV forum. What's up?

Reported Web Forgery!

This web page at forums.skimrv.com has been reported as a web forgery and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Web forgeries are designed to trick you into revealing personal or financial information by imitating sources you may trust.

Entering any information on this web page may result in identity theft or other fraud.

Maybe you should check your date and time?
Site is working fine to me