• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

where did you NOT ski this season where you usually go

bdfreetuna

Magic I guess the only one I missed that I usually make a habit of going to whenever possible.

If they don't open at least most of their trails they don't get my business. Nothing personal, I'm just not a loyal customer at any particular place.

bdfreetuna

The Worst Winter thread reminded me there were other bad years before this one. It must be one of those years that I ended up having to waste some pre-paid ticket/voucher. Since then, I stop buying pre-paid tickets for specific mountain.

Since Bolton Valley closed yesterday I officially wasted my $120 4-pack I bought at the Boston Ski Show. I did go there 1 day but used another cheap ticket I had.

As much as I really love Bolton Valley they did show a lack of commitment to making snow and opening terrain this year, so I'll not be making vacation plans in advance there for the forseeable future.

Brad J

I bought the Fox44 card and used it 3 times , will not ever do that again !!!!

abc

Well, this thread is suddenly looking like the "pre-paid ticket wasted" thread more than that thread! ;-)

I wonder what next season will be like on the pre-paid ticket market. Looks like people who got burned by this year's unused tickets are thinking of buying few of them. Will there be a glut of these available come next season?

Edd

Saddleback

Loon

Sunday River

Cannon

Loaf

I'll try to remedy the last two. Haven't skied VT at all this year but trips to CO and Tahoe have eased my pain.

NHSkier13

Haven't been to Bretton Woods, Cannon, or Crotched at all this year.
Actually, my season hasn't consisted of many trips in general

CoolMike

Didn't get to Crotched, Ragged, or Sugarbush this year, each of which I have skied at least once or twice per season for the last 3 seasons.

So far I haven't made it to Killington either but I'll get a day in before its all done.