• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Three Month Seasonal Rental in Bartlett NH 3BR

Cannonball

You can call me names all day long (they are obvious projections of your own issues). Your obsessions with being "right" and having the last word are taking on stalkeresque proportions. You really hunted through other threads to find quotes from me?
I'll say it again: you have zero idea what my motivations are for looking abroad. Your assumptions are wrong and unwelcome.

VTKilarney

You can call me names all day long (they are obvious projections of your own issues). Your obsessions with being "right" and having the last word are taking on stalkeresque proportions. You really hunted through other threads to find quotes from me?
I'll say it again: you have zero idea what my motivations are for looking abroad. Your assumptions are wrong and unwelcome.
Some friendly advice. If this is the case, just respectfully say so rather than sending PMs telling me to "fuck off." None of this would have become an issue had you done so.

For the record, I remembered that quote from you. So if taking thirty seconds to hit copy and paste is "hunting through other threads", consider me guilty as charged. I know it's upsetting to actually be accountable for what you say, but those are the breaks.

Last edited:

VTKilarney

Did Tuna get a restraining order? Is that why you're suddenly obsessed with stalking me now instead?

Would it kill you to just drop this? (Hint... hint...). I'm not sure why you are so obsessed.

For the record, unlike you I was mature enough to engage in self reflection. Which is exactly why I have refrained from engaging in any negativity with Tuna in quite some time. You could stand to learn from my example. Or you could just continue to send PMs telling me to "fuck off" and distort the truth. It's your choice.

dlague

Ok! For a second there I forgot what this thread was about. In any case does anyone know of seasonal rentals in Dillion CO?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Domeskier

My original comment stands. If you want to experience political dysfunction spend some time in the EU.

Once President Trump makes America great again, the dollar will buy a lot of sweet trips abroad. Good reason to put up with some political dysfunction in the Alps.