Three Month Seasonal Rental in Bartlett NH 3BR - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VTKilarney View Post
    Keeping it classy. Just what I look for in a long-term landlord.
    Don't worry, there isn't enough money in CT to pay me to rent to an entitled DB like you. And how exactly is this any of your business?

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    Don't worry, there isn't enough money in CT to pay me to rent to an entitled DB like you. And how exactly is this any of your business?
    Still so classy. I can completely understand why you would rip someone a new asshole if they made an unrelated (by your own admission) single comment about political dysfunction in the EU. Oh, wait... I can't understand it. Such anger!
    Last edited by VTKilarney; Mar 16, 2016 at 9:05 PM.

Still so classy. I can completely understand why you would rip someone a new asshole if they made an unrelated (by your own admission) single comment about political dysfunction in the EU. Oh, wait... I can't understand it. Such anger!
    So why don't you explain for us how your unrelated comment (by your own admission) about political dysfunction in the EU has anything to do with the OP's request for a seasonal rental. Alcohol maybe?

So DOES anyone know of a reasonably priced rental in No Conway/Bartlett area?
    15-16 Killington 11-17-16

So why don't you explain for us how your unrelated comment (by your own admission) about political dysfunction in the EU has anything to do with the OP's request for a seasonal rental. Alcohol maybe?
    I'd be happy to.

Before I posted a comment, you had said this:
    (election trends have us seeking the same EU, CAN, AUS, etc).
    I took this to mean that you were less than pleased with election trends in the United States, and were therefore considering spending time outside of the United States. So, either:
    a) I was correct; or
    b) I was mistaken.

Let's give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that I was mistaken. For a simple mistake, you believed that the best way to respond was by engaging in a tirade of telling me to "fuck off" (both here and in a private message), calling me a "douche bag", etc.

I'll be blunt, Cannonball. You are a bully. As I said earlier, I have not once treated you remotely as abusively as you feel entitled to treat me. It doesn't bother me, but it certainly doesn't justify your feeling an air of superiority. I can assure you of that.

At this point, there really isn't any value in continuing to go back and forth about this. Unless you want to, which would be pretty hypocritical since your whole premise is that I shouldn't be a participant in this thread. So assuming you are not a complete hypocrite, why don't we just move on and put this in the past. Consider that suggestion to be an extension of an olive branch.
    Last edited by VTKilarney; Mar 16, 2016 at 9:24 PM.

I'd be happy to.

Before I posted a comment, you had said this:

I took this to mean that you were less than pleased with election trends in the United States, and were therefore considering spending time outside of the United States. So, either:
    a) I was correct; or
    b) I was mistaken.

Let's give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that I was mistaken. For a simple mistake, you believed that the best way to respond was by engaging in a tirade of telling me to "fuck off" (both here and in a private message), calling me a "douche bag", etc.

I'll be blunt, Cannonball. You are a bully. As I said earlier, I have not once treated you remotely as abusively as you feel entitled to treat me. It doesn't bother me, but it certainly doesn't justify your feeling an air of superiority. I can assure you of that.

At this point, there really isn't any value in continuing to go back and forth about this. Unless you want to, which would be pretty hypocritical since your whole premise is that I shouldn't be a participant in this thread. So assuming you are not a complete hypocrite, why don't we just move on and put this in the past. Consider that suggestion to be an extension of an olive branch.
    Let's see how succinctly I can address the points of your lengthy comment:
    a) you're mistaken,
    b) "kindly fuck off" is a request not a tirade,
    C) you're right in assuming I'm not a hypocrite so thank you for no longer participating in this thread, it's in the past. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    So DOES anyone know of a reasonably priced rental in No Conway/Bartlett area?
    Are you looking for a private rental? Or have you considered the family ski club option? I can help with the latter.
    2016-2017: 79 days
    2015-2016: 54 days
    2014-2015: 63 days
    2013-2014: 68 days

Quiver: 2014 Liberty Sequence (182 cm), 2014 K2 Rictor 82 XTi (177 cm), 2015 Nordica NRGY 100 (177 cm), 2016 Head Monster 88 (177 cm), 2017 Voelkl Racetiger SL (165 cm), 2017 Nordica Enforcer 93 (193 cm), 2017 Revision Subtraction (194 cm)

Quote Originally Posted by yeggous View Post
    Are you looking for a private rental? Or have you considered the family ski club option? I can help with the latter.
    Pm'd you!
    15-16 Killington 11-17-16

Three Month Seasonal Rental in Bartlett NH 3BR

Let's see how succinctly I can address the points of your lengthy comment:
    a) you're mistaken,
    b) "kindly fuck off" is a request not a tirade,
    C) you're right in assuming I'm not a hypocrite so thank you for no longer participating in this thread, it's in the past. The end.
    I tried. I really did. Hopefully some day you can find a way to refrain from engaging in hypocritical, bullying behavior. In the meantime I'm just glad that your true persona has come out before anyone entered into a rental agreement. If being subjected to your abuse saves somebody else from the same, I'm happy to have been of help to your next potential victim.

Go ahead and send me more private messages telling me to "fuck off" if you'd like. I'm quite used to it from you at this point and it just reinforces that you are merely a sad, angry bully of a man. But you'll never look in the mirror. Bullies never do.

Keep this conversation going if you wish. Or don't. It's entirely your call. Just don't expect me "fuck off" because you tell me to ad naseum. If you haven't figured it out by now, your bullying is not having its intended effect.
    Last edited by VTKilarney; Mar 16, 2016 at 11:20 PM.

Three Month Seasonal Rental in Bartlett NH 3BR

By the way, Cannonball, you are not just a bully. You are also a disingenuous. In the 2016/2017 Season Pass thread you said this:
    I'm holding out until November to decide. Depending on how things shake out I may be looking into season passes abroad.
    Taken together with this statement from you:
    (election trends have us seeking the same EU, CAN, AUS, etc).
    It's quite clear what you were talking about, despite your best efforts to deny it as part of your zeal to bully me.

My original comment stands. If you want to experience political dysfunction spend some time in the EU.

If telling me to "fuck off" for merely giving you a friendly, helpful, cautionary warning from an actual EU citizen is still your concept of a proper response, now would be the time to do so.
    Last edited by VTKilarney; Mar 17, 2016 at 5:21 AM.

Thread Information