Three Month Seasonal Rental in Bartlett NH 3BR - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    You can call me names all day long (they are obvious projections of your own issues). Your obsessions with being "right" and having the last word are taking on stalkeresque proportions. You really hunted through other threads to find quotes from me?
    I'll say it again: you have zero idea what my motivations are for looking abroad. Your assumptions are wrong and unwelcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    You can call me names all day long (they are obvious projections of your own issues). Your obsessions with being "right" and having the last word are taking on stalkeresque proportions. You really hunted through other threads to find quotes from me?
    I'll say it again: you have zero idea what my motivations are for looking abroad. Your assumptions are wrong and unwelcome.
    Some friendly advice. If this is the case, just respectfully say so rather than sending PMs telling me to "fuck off." None of this would have become an issue had you done so.

For the record, I remembered that quote from you. So if taking thirty seconds to hit copy and paste is "hunting through other threads", consider me guilty as charged. I know it's upsetting to actually be accountable for what you say, but those are the breaks.
    Last edited by VTKilarney; Mar 17, 2016 at 5:48 AM.

Did Tuna get a restraining order? Is that why you're suddenly obsessed with stalking me now instead?

Three Month Seasonal Rental in Bartlett NH 3BR

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    Did Tuna get a restraining order? Is that why you're suddenly obsessed with stalking me now instead?
    Would it kill you to just drop this? (Hint... hint...). I'm not sure why you are so obsessed.

For the record, unlike you I was mature enough to engage in self reflection. Which is exactly why I have refrained from engaging in any negativity with Tuna in quite some time. You could stand to learn from my example. Or you could just continue to send PMs telling me to "fuck off" and distort the truth. It's your choice.

Ok! For a second there I forgot what this thread was about. In any case does anyone know of seasonal rentals in Dillion CO?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by fcksummer View Post
    Double butter.

Quote Originally Posted by fcksummer View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y
    "Make Greenland Green again"

Quote Originally Posted by dlague View Post
    In any case does anyone know of seasonal rentals in Dillion CO?
    my fake plan to move to CO includes downsizing the house so i can also get a small 1 BR condo in the mountains, on a bus route.
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2018/19
    Breck - 12/2 12/22 12/23 1/5 1/6 2/9 3/10
    Taos - 1/26
    Keystone - 2/24
    Crested Butte - 3/25 3/26 3/27

Quote Originally Posted by VTKilarney View Post
    My original comment stands. If you want to experience political dysfunction spend some time in the EU.
    Once President Trump makes America great again, the dollar will buy a lot of sweet trips abroad. Good reason to put up with some political dysfunction in the Alps.

Thread Information