Haystack / Hermitage news - Page 11

AlpineZone

Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    If I had Hermitage level money i'd buy a condo in that new Okemo South-side village thats going up. Place looks like it's going to be incredible and the location is perfect.

luckily I'll never have to worry about any of this

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    What it doesn't mean is any feeling Krusty has towards the Heritage crowd. But you keep pushing the issue. Why?

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app
    because he's a dick. that's why. thanks for your posts, because you hit the nail on the head for where I was coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowsdower View Post
    Not everyone wants to be monetarily wealthy. Hell, lots of people would say real wealth lies in things like family, friendship and a life spent doing the things you love.
    and this. I actively choose a lower paying job so that I can get a lot of time off and be done every day by 6. money is fairly low on my list of values. I just need enough to sleep and eat and ski. I don't need or want an exorbitant amount of it.

Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    because he's a dick.
    No, the "dick" is the person who wishes bad things to happen to good people.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

yea, and I said in my very first post that I was being a jerk. the point is I am not envious, and that you are a consistent asshole, not to hypothetical rich people, but to posters on this board. get off your high horse you prick.

SoVT

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I figured that they would make an 11th hour payment. If I were the town I would cash that check quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by VTKilarney View Post
    I figured that they would make an 11th hour payment. If I were the town I would cash that check quickly!
    It seems you are correct. From the article, it appears that Hermitage also has taxes in arrears. It looks as if this is the first of many hurdles for this club. I hope that they can sort this out before the area ends up NELSAP or worse. While I'll never be able to ski there, I wish them the best.
    2017-2018: Rookie season. 6 days at Wachusett so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
    It seems you are correct. From the article, it appears that Hermitage also has taxes in arrears. It looks as if this is the first of many hurdles for this club. I hope that they can sort this out before the area ends up NELSAP or worse. While I'll never be able to ski there, I wish them the best.
    At this point it seems like they are playing whack-a-mole with their accounts payables. I too wish them the best of luck, but I’m not sure how easy it will be to attract new members now. The NELSAP grim reaper is getting a little too close for comfort.
    Last edited by VTKilarney; Jan 9, 2018 at 7:13 AM.

Thread Information