• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

So Who's Done?

shwilly

I'm done today. I can accept it after one last fun slushy day dodging rocks, streams, and mud puddles at SR.

I end up with 16 days, not exactly setting any records. The best thing about this year was that my kids got a lot better and we had fun skiing together as a family. With halfway reasonable weather we will get many weekends next year. I think I will finally learn to ski.

ironhippy

Last day today, it'll be a short one too.

47 days total, which is quite a bit considering the winter we've had and the fact that I switched my focus to mountain biking at the start of March.

drjeff

Thought I was done 3 weeks ago, then I skied Killington yesterday. Thought that was it. Now I just strapped my skis to my back pack and am about to go hike to ski the remaining patches at Mount Snow!! That will be it.... I think :)

yeggous

Today is number 53. My new goal is 56. That's two days next weekend, and one more the following weekend. That day total is very weak for me, but that is the kind of year it was.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

snoseek

Packing my stuff up, taking some afternoon turns at heavenly and driving to Utah for a day or two at snowbird tuesday and maybe wednesday. That will conclude my season.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

bdfreetuna

Managed to get enough spring skiing in (even some mid-season spring skiing lol) to not look back in anger on this season.

Just took the skis out of the car today (for the 2nd time), so I guess it's official. Now the waiting begins 'till November.

Domeskier

Managed to get enough spring skiing in (even some mid-season spring skiing lol) to not look back in anger on this season.

Just took the skis out of the car today (for the 2nd time), so I guess it's official. Now the waiting begins 'till November.

You're sitting out tomorrow's pow day at K?

cdskier

They're calling for up to 6 inches per K's website...could be one of the bigger pow days of the season!

Domeskier

They're calling for up to 6 inches per K's website...could be one of the bigger pow days of the season!

I'm not quite sure that what I'm seeing on the cams could even be called a "dusting" but I have confidence that Tuna would have been enjoying face shots in the trees all day!

cdskier

I'm not quite sure that what I'm seeing on the cams could even be called a "dusting" but I have confidence that Tuna would have been enjoying face shots in the trees all day!

Sugarbush is pretty white on their webcams right now with a nice 1" or so! MRG posted an awesome video snow report too of the fresh snow!

Domeskier

Sugarbush is pretty white on their webcams right now with a nice 1" or so! MRG posted an awesome video snow report too of the fresh snow!

Seems to be picking up a bit at K, too. Get there out now, Tuna!

steamboat1

At this point it probably depends on whether Killington is able definitively announce their closing day. Some years they announce beforehand that such & such date will be their last day. Last year they planned to open June 1 but because of conditions were unable to reopen & closed without announcement May 28. If I know beforehand I have a friend or two that likes to be there closing day & I'd make the trek with them. Otherwise I'm likely done for this season.

chuckstah

49 in the books. Skiing Sunday River 2 days this weekend, if they manage to open, to cross the 50 mark. If SR pulls the plug I'll burn my last K voucher on Sunday to hit 50. If all goes well, K voucher will be saved for their closing day.

SIKSKIER

Looks like your going to SR.
It's on!

We'll by skiing and riding this weekend to wrap up the 2015-16 winter season that started way back on October 19.

snoseek

I thought i was done but its too wet down in the desert to ride mtb right now so ima gonna chase this moisture up to abasin. Then ill be done.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk