Stenger and Quiros Ousted from Management of Jay Peak and Burke - Page 85

AlpineZone

Page 85 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
    In my next life, I want to come back as a class action lawsuit attorney.

You get $25 Million or $100 Million, and the "victims" get $2.50 or $100.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    In my next life, I want to come back as a class action lawsuit attorney.

You get $25 Million or $100 Million, and the "victims" get $2.50 or $100.
    Ha Ha ..inflation used to be One Dollar and 9 cents.
    I can see them carrying out the furniture ....
    "Make Greenland Green again"

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    You want to come back as somebody everyone despises? Interesting goal. To each their own I guess.
    They can despise as they want while I laugh all the way to the bank!

Eventually a large part of the Kingdom Con story will be AnC Bio related. Here is a link to a preposterous assessment of the business prospects.

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net...r-20150324.pdf

I don't think this has been posted before. I guess you can pay people to say anything. Every one of these "products" require clinical trials that take years and have enormous budgets.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeB-Z View Post
    Eventually a large part of the Kingdom Con story will be AnC Bio related. Here is a link to a preposterous assessment of the business prospects......Every one of these "products" require clinical trials that take years and have enormous budgets.
    And are extremely high-risk from the standpoint of likelihood of success and FDA approval, and 1001 other obvious things frankly.

All of which State of Vermont SHOULD have known, except in addition to Vermont's complete lack of financial regulation, Vermont did zero due diligence and clearly didn't bother to ask anyone with biotech or healthcare experience about the potential risks, who 100% would have told them this project is NUTS.

But here's the reality: State of Vermont didn't WANT to know - so long as $500,000 checks were coming into Vermont, that's all they cared about. I said this in 2013:

The problem is the unintended consequences of monkeying with the market. Most people with a facile view of economics will say, "what's the problem! Tons of money is coming in from foreigners, it didnt cost American's anything, and it will create jobs!" - but just give it about a decade and you'll see the problems. The jobs dont come, not really anyway, and they're often transient and always fraudulently overestimated. And in this particular case, they're so hungry to bring in $500,000 checks, it's painfully obvious they couldnt care less how it's done. An unproven biotech in Newport Vermont? A German window manufacturer? An "International Airport" in Newport? A distribution center for The Jelly of the Month Club? It really doesnt matter, just keep forwarding those uber-rich foreigner's checks please. This will not end well.
    Last edited by BenedictGomez; May 17, 2016 at 3:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    I said this in 2013:
    If only the SEC, the State of VT, the US federal reserve, the the UN, the History Channel, and everyone else had paid close attention to your statements on a ski forum this all could have been avoided!!! What were they doing instead? Don't they know that the essence of international finance is distilled right here? Have you ever thought about sharing your gift with a larger audience?

If only the SEC, the State of VT, the US federal reserve, the the UN, the History Channel, and everyone else had paid close attention to your statements on a ski forum this all could have been avoided!!! What were they doing instead? Don't they know that the essence of international finance is distilled right here? Have you ever thought about sharing your gift with a larger audience?
    You forgot the IPCC.

You forgot the IPCC.

If only the SEC, the State of VT, the US federal reserve, the the UN, the History Channel, and everyone else had paid close attention to your statements on a ski forum this all could have been avoided!!!
    That part's correct.

EDIT: Actually it probably isn't, given inherent incompetence is the real problem (SEE: Harry Markopolos & Madoff).

Quote Originally Posted by fbrissette View Post
    You forgot the IPCC.
    That part's incorrect.

IPCC Frost & Sullivan

Thread Information