2016-2017 Season Pass Plans

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Question 2016-2017 Season Pass Plans

2015-2016 is in the books. Again, a lackluster season for many, but I imagine that there will be pent up demand and that pass sales will not take a huge hit. A lot of places have already been running the early deals, but some will wait.

What are your plans? Season Pass? Frequent skier card that allows flexibility? Anyone NOT getting a pass after last season? 10-pack of ski tickets?

For me I am planning on repeating the Alta/Snowbird pass, assuming that the price is not outrageously higher. I was able to get 42 days on that pass alone. I am also hoping to get a 10-pack for Burke to a visit or two this season.

You?
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Damn- 42 days? Congrats!

I'll be rocking the Peak Pass for daily driving, supplemented with a 3 day Ski Vermont pass for special trips/blizzards we don't get in NH, and a trip to the AZ summit.
    The chairlift is a free rollercoaster!

Quote Originally Posted by frapcap View Post
    Damn- 42 days? Congrats!

I'll be rocking the Peak Pass for daily driving, supplemented with a 3 day Ski Vermont pass for special trips/blizzards we don't get in NH, and a trip to the AZ summit.
    Thanks. Sounds like a solid plan for you. Will you be doing Mount Snow most often?
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by frapcap View Post
    Damn- 42 days? Congrats!

This is my plan verbatim.

Same plan I've used for quite a number of years already. Purchased another midweek K pass back in mid April even though early season pricing lasts until June 10th I believe. What the heck the money isn't earning interest in the bank. I'll purchase another 3 pack of VT. Passes for my daughter & myself again. She only used 2 this year so I got to use 4. I'll take advantage of ski club appreciation days at various resorts in the northeast again although I mostly skied Stowe on their days. If Sugarbush offers $30 Thursdays at Mt. Ellen again next season I'll ski a few days there. They've been doing it for a number of years so I can't see them discontinuing it now. That's about it although I'm always ready to take advantage of any other deals that may come along that I could use. I've still yet to pay $50 for a day of skiing in the northeast. Got my season pass down to about $15 a day this season.

Gold New England's for us, most weekends at SR but with our new house, I can see quite a few Loon midweeks now for me. Still debating Max add on or just wait and do a Beast spring pass.

Sounds like solid plans. Sounds like folks are holding firm and not reconsidering getting a season pass or multiday ticket item in light of last season....but a lot of us have vested interests in skiing/riding at our resorts (second homes, primary homes, etc).
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Already purchased my Sugarbush pass at the early season rates which were only valid until early May.

Stratton value pass already purchased.
    "If you ride your bike everyday...... Your going to be a better rider!"

Already have 8 days on my Peak Explorer pass since I bought it mid March - past the break even point already!
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days, '17-'18 season 52 days, '18-'19 season 45 days '07-'19 seasons: 612 Days

'19 - '20 season:

Thread Information