New Jersey Meadowlands ski dome to open summer of 2017? - Page 19

AlpineZone

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    I feel like to be successful they are going to need to have slalom leagues or something.

Quote Originally Posted by rebel1916 View Post
    I feel like to be successful they are going to need to have slalom leagues or something.
    I'd go there to ski a decent bump line off season .
    "White Privilege ": The ability to suffer through life's universal indignities without blaming another group for them.

satrianifnr

I skied it 3 times with the kids before COVID. At the time my youngest was 5 years old and skiing basically clicked for him there. He was able to ski the whole thing with ease and made transition to going to Hunter easy. We did kicked off the season there right after it opened and getting a few runs in before ski season started made everything better for the kids.

When we went there were no bumps. But also no lines. It was great for the kids and I had a blast. We probably would have gone at a lot over the summer if it wasnt for COVID.

I know the place re-opened and I wish them well because having it is awesome but I would be very reluctant to go into a mall and ski indoors in recycled air right now.

Thread Information