• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2016-17 Edition

Smellytele

A little too late for today, but a couple days in March. Confirmed that it is open to out of state registrations as well.

If you're a Subaru or Hyundai owner, prepare for some fantastic news. Once again, Bolton Valley will host four special days for Subaru and Hyundai owners. Each day will include a different lift ticket deal for owners with a valid registration.
The promotion will run on two Sundays and two Fridays this season. On Sundays, the promotion will allow owners to receive up to (4) All Access full day lift tickets at 50% off the current rate for that day. On Fridays, receive one complimentary ticket with the opportunity to purchase (3) additional tickets at 50% off.*
*Tickets are only valid for the current date of promotion. Please bring your Subaru or Hyundai registration to Guest Services to get your free and discounted lift tickets. Offer must be claimed by 4pm.

• Sunday, January 8 (4 at 50% off)
  • Friday, January 27 (1 free, 3 at 50% off)
  • Friday, March 3 (1 free, 3 at 50% off)
  • Sunday, March 12 (4 at 50% off)
AND, all season long Subaru and Hyundai customers will receive a 10% discount on a Ski and Stay Package. Holidays included! Cool car and great skiing and riding? Thanks Subaru and Hyundai!

I was there today unfortunately only the lower mid-mountain and snowflake lifts were open because of wind.

chuckstah

Mad River Glen

This Tuesday 1/31 is Roll Back the Clock Day $3.50 lift tickets.
Valentine's Day Tickets are $14 with advance purchase.

yeggous

Super Bowl Sunday at Cannon is 2-for-$75. I may go.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

Smellytele

Coming Tomorrow!
Welcome to our Super Bowl Weekend Ski Blitz!
Saturday, February 4th and Sunday, February 5th is a big weekend!
Our team is in the Super Bowl - Go Patriots!
Starting at 7:00pm on Sunday night you can buy lift tickets at incredible deals for Super Bowl Weekend. Touchdown!
Kick-Off (sale) begins tomorrow - Sunday, January 29th, at 7:00pm. Purchase on-line only here: Super Bowl Weekend Ski Blitz.
If you are the fastest at rushing yards (or buying promptly), you can ski Saturday, Feb. 4th and Sunday, Feb. 5th, or both days for $40.00 a day! The quicker you rush, the better your price!
Each down has limited availability and once all the tickets in each down (bracket) are sold, we move to the next. First down begins with the Brady Ticket and fourth down ends with the Belichick Ticket!
So, be ready tomorrow at 7:00pm to hit the BUY NOW button!
BHPatriots.jpg
1st Down
Brady Ticket: $40.00
2nd Down
Edelman Ticket: $49.00
3rd Down
Hightower Ticket: $54.00
4th Down
Belichick Ticket: $64.00

moresnow

FOX44 card - 149 http://www.mychamplainvalley.com/ski-and-ride-guide

Titus, Burke, Cannon, Whiteface, Middlebry Snow Bowl, Gore, Bolton Valley, S6, Owl's head, MRG, Bretton Woods and Smugglers Notch

*Blackout Dates;
- All Mountains - 12/21/16 - 1/3/17
- All Mountains - 1/14/17 - 1/16/17
- All Mountains - 2/17/17 - 2/26/17
Card expires April 31st, 2017

Came across this card on another site for $99. Appears to be the same broadcasting group.
It's getting late in the season, but if you use it twice it's a pretty solid deal. Three or more times and it gets really good.

http://www.localsyr.com/ski-card

Jully

Came across this card on another site for $99. Appears to be the same broadcasting group.
It's getting late in the season, but if you use it twice it's a pretty solid deal. Three or more times and it gets really good.

Wait what? Is that real? I guess because it is late in the season. I already have most of my plans ironed out. Maybe this indicates the price could be lower next year?

bdfreetuna

Wonder when that card went on sale. High on the list of deals to look for next season. My plans are pretty much ironed out as well.

chuckstah

Sold! I told myself no more vouchers, but I have a problem. Should be able to get at least 4 weekend days in which is a no brainer. Thanks for the heads up.

puckoach

A search doesn't come up with a complete listing yet. I keep checking WMUR, as they have had a list the past few years.

Checking individual area sites:

Sunday River - Ski Free Friday, with 2 nights stay
Bretton Woods - $51
Attitash and Wildcat $30
Gunstock - Season Pass Holders - Lifts open at 7:30am
Cannon and Sunapee mentioned earlier in other posts
Crotched - $29 Sat midnight madness, and all day Sun - if wearing Pats gear
Cranmore - Passholders can get first tracks with President & GM, Ben Wilcox! Meet at the Skimobile Express at 7:45am
Mt Snow - Ski all day Sat, and until noon Sunday $99 - Limited time offer
Pats Peak - free races
Loon - $45 for afternoon only. Good on 2-12 too. ( I may grab this, or an early beverage..... )
Ragged, Black, Shawnee, Waterville, Stratton, Killington - nothing showing as of time of this post.

Please update if you spot something !

Good catch by Quietman, correcting one of the deal. Please, I did this quickly. Check the web site before you go to any of the area's !

Last edited:

Jcb890

Sugarloaf posted on their Facebook if you wear a Patriots jersey on Sunday you can get $51 lift tickets.

Quietman

Crotched - $29 Sat and Sun - if wearing Pats gear

Just to make sure people know, Crotched $29 for Sat is for Midnight Madness only, not during the day.

To celebrate the Patriots heading to the Superbowl, we're offering $29 tickets for Midnight Madness on Saturday night and all-day Sunday (9a-5p). Just wear a piece of Patriots gear to the ticket window and take advantage of the deal. If you don't have any Patriots logowear, you can also ski 1p-5p on Sunday for $29 with our weekly Sunday Fun Day promotion.

ScottySkis

Plattekill flex ticket from Potter brothers ski shop is 45$ for this Superbowl Sunday.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

puckoach

There's another thread titled Super bowl Sunday, other deals not listed here, are posted there.

SnoDevil97

C & B Sports (MA) has great deals - my fam of 4 skiing Loon this Super Bowl Sunday for $209. Good stuff.

http://www.skicbsports.com/

Lots of date specific deals, can't be beat. Website seems a bit sketchy but solid thru the years.