• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2016-17 Edition

dlague

I find that many of the deals are made public right around the time of the show. I am sure that is so current sales before the show are not disrupted. Plus tharethere are some deals that are during the show only and at the show only.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
I'll post

I find that many of the deals are made public right around the time of the show. I am sure that is so current sales before the show are not disrupted. Plus tharethere are some deals that are during the show only and at the show only.

I'll real-time post the deals I find at the show. I know that the CHAD guys have something planned, and usually right after the show they stick it to you at $50

Jully

A few strings, but stay at this place for 2 nights for 2 . vouch must be used by Jan 27th. It's across from Loon, but you could use this as staging to get to Cannon, Bretton Woods, Tenny or even WV if you're so inclined.
https://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-kancamagus-lodge-4

That's actually wicked cheap lodging. Both nights included in the price? Not 2 nights at that nightly rate?

Anyone stay here before?

BenedictGomez

$99 Mt. Bohemia pass includes 3 free days each at Magic, Bolton Valley, Plattekill, Black NH, Dartmouth, Granite Gorge, Mcintyre and more out west. Definitely buying this, if they will mail it.

http://www.mtbohemia.com/season-passes/

Well this is interesting. Has anyone done this? I'm wondering if there are any catches, like do they have to be consecutive days or do you have to buy the pass in person in MI.

$38 each for 3 days at Platty wouldn't be bad, plus it's like a call option on a free day or 2 at Bolton or perhaps Magic.

xwhaler

Well this is interesting. Has anyone done this? I'm wondering if there are any catches, like do they have to be consecutive days or do you have to buy the pass in person in MI.

I saw this a couple mos ago and was wondering about it myself. However I can;t imagine they would mail it to you given that totally ruins the point of the pass for the EC mtns they are pairing with.
The point of this collection is to encourage travel among the members and add value to existing season passes (not circumvent the system this way)

It's quite interesting to think about though for sure!

Cornhead

$99 Mt. Bohemia pass includes 3 free days each at Magic, Bolton Valley, Plattekill, Black NH, Dartmouth, Granite Gorge, Mcintyre and more out west. Definitely buying this, if they will mail it.

http://www.mtbohemia.com/season-passes/
Will they mail you the pass? Great deal without Bohemia. Who knows, I wonder if anybody'd think I flipped if I went went to Boulder via Lac La Belle, CDB[emoji6]

Sent from my XT1064 using AlpineZone mobile app

BenedictGomez

I saw this a couple mos ago and was wondering about it myself. However I can;t imagine they would mail it to you given that totally ruins the point of the pass for the EC mtns they are pairing with.
The point of this collection is to encourage travel among the members and add value to existing season passes (not circumvent the system this way)

It's quite interesting to think about though for sure!

Seems exceedingly niche and silly then. If you live on the upper peninsula of MI and need to get on a plane to ski, you're not flying to Albany or Manchester to ski in the Catskills or Dartmouth.

Smellytele

I sent them an email asking if they will ship. I'll post the response when i get it.

Sent from my LGMS345 using AlpineZone mobile app

I would consider it for the 115 it would cost. They would be stupid not to. 115 dollar donation basically. The issue is the photo but it could be worked around with just sending them a photo via email.

Cornhead

I would consider it for the 115 it would cost. They would be stupid not to. 115 dollar donation basically. The issue is the photo but it could be worked around with just sending them a photo via email.
I took a selfie for my A-basin season's pass, the pass was waiting for me when I arrived.

Sent from my XT1064 using AlpineZone mobile app

chuckstah

It is allowed. Bohemia doesnt have physical passes. They said to just print confirmation and show at partner resorts with an ID. The resorts will have a list. Im in and will be sure to have Bohemias number in case of issues. Now all I need to do is remember to buy the pas on dec 3.

watkin

It is allowed. Bohemia doesnt have physical passes. They said to just print confirmation and show at partner resorts with an ID. The resorts will have a list. Im in and will be sure to have Bohemias number in case of issues. Now all I need to do is remember to buy the pas on dec 3.

Just caught wind of this deal while browsing. So what is up with the sale date? Thats the only day they will sell the pass for the $99? Its really a great deal for Platte and maybe hitting up Magic etc. Really interested in it so thanks for sharing!