• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2016-17 Edition

steamboat1

Noticed that the Sugarbush Quad Packs are 100% transferable this year. Have they always been? Thought they were only good for 1 person in the past??? Or was that a different product?

https://www.sugarbush.com/plan/quad...ad-pack-kickoff-102416&utm_campaign=quad-pack
They have always been transferrable. You can use all four tickets the same day for you & your friends. The catch is only the person that purchased the quad pack can redeem the tickets & has to be there in person to do so. You can't give them to someone else to redeem.

Los

Last day for 20% discount on whaleback season passes

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

dlague

Not sure who might be planning a trip to Colorado but here is a pretty good deal when you consider how much some of the triple and quad paks are going for in New England.

Copper Friends and family quad pak can all be used on the same day for $169 - great deal IMO. No black outs and 30% off lodging.

http://www.skicolorado.com/single-pack-products/

Jully

Not sure who might be planning a trip to Colorado but here is a pretty good deal when you consider how much some of the triple and quad paks are going for in New England.

Copper Friends and family quad pak can all be used on the same day for $169 - great deal IMO. No black outs and 30% off lodging.

http://www.skicolorado.com/single-pack-products/

That puts most of the quad packs in NE to shame for sure... Heck a Stratton 3 pack was substantially more than that!

dlague

This is an interesting deal! All to support the UNH Ski Team

http://www.unhwildcats.com/news/201...scount-ticket-packages-on-sale.aspx?path=mski

ALPINE SKI BOOKLETS

Mount Washington Valley Booklet $305

Black Mountain 2 Tickets
Cranmore Mountain 2 Tickets
King Pine 2 Tickets
Bretton Woods 2 Tickets
McIntire 2 Tickets

Old Man of the Mountain Booklets
$315

Cannon Mountain 2 Tickets
Loon Mountain 2 Tickets
Waterville Valley 2 Tickets
Granite Gorge 2 Tickets

Lakes Region $299.00

Sunapee 2 Tickets
Ragged 2 Tickets
Dartmouth Skiway 2 Tickets
Gunstock 2 Tickets
Pats Peak 2 Tickets

xwhaler

This is an interesting deal! All to support the UNH Ski Team

http://www.unhwildcats.com/news/201...scount-ticket-packages-on-sale.aspx?path=mski

ALPINE SKI BOOKLETS

Mount Washington Valley Booklet$305

Black Mountain2 Tickets
Cranmore Mountain2 Tickets
King Pine2 Tickets
Bretton Woods2 Tickets
McIntire2 Tickets

Old Man of the Mountain Booklets
$315

Cannon Mountain2 Tickets
Loon Mountain2 Tickets
Waterville Valley2 Tickets
Granite Gorge2 Tickets

Lakes Region $299.00

Sunapee2 Tickets
Ragged2 Tickets
Dartmouth Skiway2 Tickets
Gunstock2 Tickets
Pats Peak2 Tickets

Took advantage of it last yr. Got the Lakes Region pass. Worked well for quick hits to get some turns in when my time was limited and I couldn't make a full day of it away from the family.

Best part is no blackout days!

dlague

Took advantage of it last yr. Got the Lakes Region pass. Worked well for quick hits to get some turns in when my time was limited and I couldn't make a full day of it away from the family.

Best part is no blackout days!

Never heard of it before but accidentally found it this year.

xwhaler

Yea I've been on there mailing list for a couple yrs so have known well before they make it known to the public. I'm a UNH alum so I got the scoop that way.

yeggous

A buddy of mine really wants to ski Loon and Sunday River once each this year. Anybody have a lead on deals there? My ski club's vouchers are not great there.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Not sure if they are offering it this year, but in the past Sunday afternoons at Loon were $29. Crowds are typically manageable by then and you can get a lot of skiing in. When I've done it, I start at South Peak for convenient parking, ski that pod for a few runs, then head over to lap North Peak before heading back to South to finish out the day

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app

chuckstah

I think they still have the Sunday pm deal. It kicks in after New Years. Last year it was $31. Good plan above with the parking. Ski NH tickets save a bit but not a great deal.

Sent from my LGMS345 using AlpineZone mobile app

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
[FONT=&quot]CYBER MONDAY[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
KMART On Cyber Monday, pick up Killington Lift Tickets for just $73 and Pico ountain Lift Tickets for just $41. These tickets can be used ANY DAY of the season, no blackouts

BOLTON -

• Early season lift tickets valid from Opening Day through Dec. 25 will be on sale for just $20
  • Everyone who purchases a $100 Gift Card on Cyber Monday will receive a complimentary early season lift ticket
  • The Ski Bum Pass for ages 18-25 will be on sale for only $199

[/FONT]

Jully

Anyone see ski show deals being released yet? I feel like they were beginning to be announced by the end of October last year.