• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2016-17 Edition

I have a couple of tickets in hand that I'm probably not going to be able to use before the end of the season and would be willing to trade or sell. Make me an offer:

1. Monday through Friday Loon ticket
2. Unrestricted Burke ticket

PM me if you're interested.

VTKilarney

Waterville Valley has $17 lift tickets this Friday. Perfect timing with the mid-week storm.

bdfreetuna

I have two tickets that are good for either Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, or Northstar-at-Tahoe.

Part of the Ski Lake Tahoe 6 pack. Since the tickets are from 2 different 6 packs you could use 2 at the same resort the same day. They say "not for resale" but having used them they are essentially ticket vouchers with nobody's particular name assigned to them and no questions asked redeeming them at any of the participating resorts.

Will trade both for $50 Liftopia credit. Or make me an offer. They are good through the rest of this season.

If there are any other Canadians here, I just stumbled on Express Ski. Got Jay tickets for $57 CAD, no tax, valid this season, any dates (roughly $42 USD at current exchange rate). It pays to follow Grandpa Grunt's on Facebook! Buying a discounted 3-day ticket for specified dates on Jay site is $63 CAD per day, including VT tax. $6 will get you a coffee at Stateside, and change.
https://www.expresstours.ca/ski-en

Who knows, it might work for US residents, I have no idea.

Last edited:

xwhaler

Bretton Woods is now on Spring Rates through the end of the season. $29 Adults/Teens/Juniors
$25 Seniors

Jully

A few places typically do cheap April 1 tickets. April 1 is Saturday this year, so many places are doing it on the Friday. Waterville has $1 tickets this Friday March 31.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Hi everyone. Long time no see. Hope everyone is skiing well.

I'm having a great season personally.

Unfortunately (for me) I have a Ski-VT 5 Pass that I'm don't think I'm going to be able to use.

Any interest?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fahz

The Max Pass

https://www.themaxpass.com/

I haven't seen this mentioned yet but I am giving this some serious consideration. The addition of Belleayre, Windham, Gore & Whiteface to the East with no blackout dates to any of the locations. 19 locations in the East 44 total. Five visits per location with about eight places in driving range for me. I would have to ski an awful lot to get the cost per day down to a number I like. Anyone agree or want to talk me off the ledge here?