• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2016-17 Edition

ScottySkis

Berkshire E this Friday 2 for one.

DEC
Two for One Friday, Dec. 16th
Public · Fitness · by Berkshire Whitewater and 4 others

RHODYTURNS

For DoD and first responders - GovX.com has Attitash and Wildcat weekend/holiday tickets available for $54 and weekday for $55. Not a typo on my part, but assuming an error on the website.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
MONT SUTTON: On this special day, get your day lift ticket for $5,

WHEN: December 17, 2016 @ 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
WHERE: 671 Chemin Maple Sutton
QC
Quebec J0E 2K0 Canada

On this special day, get your day lift ticket for $5, the yesteryear’s price. The traditional birthday cake will be served around 1 p.m. at the main chalet Alt.400m. Make sure to show up before the last piece is given! Happy Birthday Mont SUTTON!
Details: http://www.montsutton.com/en/evenements-et-activites/activites_a_la_montagne/activite/320

prsboogie

TICKET DEALS
LOOKING FOR VALUE? BUY IN ADVANCE
The winter season has kicked off at Crotched Mtn with solid natural snowfall, great snowmaking temps and a stout trail count. With the mtn ready to roll, it's time to lock in your lift tickets!

As always, the more in advance you buy tickets online, the better the deal. Plus, our weekly $29 ticket deals are available, if purchased in advance! Ski 8 hours, either 9:00 am-5:00 pm or 1:00 pm-9:00 pm, for only $29. That's $3.60 an hour! Combine that with our Rocket Chair, the fastest summit lift ride in New England (4 minutes) and we're talking real value.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Ski2LiveLive2Ski

Montage in PA is selling $30 weekend lift tix through the 24th. You can use them any Thurs to Sun all season. Just skied there Sat on this deal (actually got an even better deal as I got it with a $100 gift card I got last year on sale for $70, so my price was $21)

frostyfreeze

For you Mt. Bohemia passholders...

I used mine on Saturday at Bolton Valley. I showed the guy at the outside ticket window the PDF on my phone and mentioned the Freedom Pass. He grabbed a supervisor and she showed him what to do. It was nearly 10AM and they were busy but it still went smoothly and only took a couple of minutes total. They didn't even want to see my ID. They took my name and email address and then gave me a ticket. The ticket said "partner mountain" or something to that effect.

This was my first day of the season and first time at BV and it was great despite being relatively crowded. Friendly staff. The Vista lift did break down around midday but they got it going again fairly quickly. I look forward to using my other Freedom Pass days there, hopefully with a bit more of the mountain open later in the season.

chuckstah

For you Mt. Bohemia passholders...

I used mine on Saturday at Bolton Valley. I showed the guy at the outside ticket window the PDF on my phone and mentioned the Freedom Pass. He grabbed a supervisor and she showed him what to do. It was nearly 10AM and they were busy but it still went smoothly and only took a couple of minutes total. They didn't even want to see my ID. They took my name and email address and then gave me a ticket. The ticket said "partner mountain" or something to that effect.

This was my first day of the season and first time at BV and it was great despite being relatively crowded. Friendly staff. The Vista lift did break down around midday but they got it going again fairly quickly. I look forward to using my other Freedom Pass days there, hopefully with a bit more of the mountain open later in the season.
Thanks, good to know. I plan to use a day or 2 over the holiday period when my pass is blacked out. Probably a day at Magic and maybe one at Black or BV.

Sent from my LGMS345 using AlpineZone mobile app

Cornhead

If someone uses the Bohemia pass at Platty be sure to post and let us know how it goes. Based on past issues with BOGO'S, and other things, I'm anticipating a struggle getting them to honor. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it goes off without a hitch there.

Sent from my XT1064 using AlpineZone mobile app

watkin

If someone uses the Bohemia pass at Platty be sure to post and let us know how it goes. Based on past issues with BOGO'S, and other things, I'm anticipating a struggle getting them to honor. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it goes off without a hitch there.

Am thinking of using one Friday. Will report back. I surely hope it goes smoothly.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone