• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2016-17 Edition

skifree

i logged into liftopia account and logged out.. Boom! within the hour i got survey in my email.

Skier4life

Other than lodging package discounts, I haven't found any discounts for Le Massif for 2016-17. Anybody else have luck?

I too have be frantically looking for Massif deals to no avail. It seems our friends north of the border find more value in offering lodging discounts only (at least at Massif that is!).

Though I did stumble across this link which is only good if you are planning to take someone between 7 and 25 in the first 2 weeks of January:

http://www.lemassif.com/en/packages/massif-a-volonte

It appears they have unlimited skiing for those days...savings you make on their ticket might offset some of your own costs, but without a true saving on adult tickets it is hard to justify imo!!

There's also the Privilège Card which gives you your first lift ticket free then subsequent tickets at 10% off (so less than $10 off) for the rest of the season! The card is $80 now and $90 after December 4th.

chuckstah

Not sure this is a deal. Ride and Ski website already sells card for $25.99 without ticket, and the myjumponit site doesn't mention a ticket. Does this deal actually cost $0.01 ?

Woody
Could be? I'm not buying it. Just throw it out there for anyone who may want it.

Sent from my LGMS345 using AlpineZone mobile app

chuckstah

$120 for the weekend pack isn't bad. Its a heck of a lot cheaper than any of the Peaks 3 packs that's for sure.
I think it's a really good deal for those who ski holiday periods. Just under $40 per day at Christmas or Presidents weekend for an almost 2000 vert mtn is hard to beat.

Sent from my LGMS345 using AlpineZone mobile app

bousquet19

Looks like Le Massif is going to be on Liftopia. Currently 7 deals "out of stock".

Lots of interesting Quebec deals here (click products)....

http://boutique.maneige.com/produits/customer/account/login/

Only catch is it seems you can only register if you're based in Quebec, Ontario or New Brunswick. A friend's sister picked up one of the passports for me. So I should be getting 40% almost everywhere and 35% at St. Anne and Le Massif (Tremblant also 35%, but not going there).

Thanks for the link to boutique.maneige. I checked it out after your post, and the % discounts looked good. I saw where the "Register" link worked for only Quebec, Ontario or New Brunswick residents, so I planned to call to see if others could also buy the card. Today the % discounts are no longer posted. Not sure what happened.

(They're not making this easy....)
Woody

jaytrem

Yeah it seems like they change stuff a lot on that website. A few months ago they had the best map for researching Quebec ski areas, gone now. Please let me know how the call goes. I know I'll be registering an account with either my own address or a Canadian friend's. So if you obtain a card I should be able register it in my account if you'd like. I think the cards might only be available in that sports shop now, not sure.

Thanks for the link to boutique.maneige. I checked it out after your post, and the % discounts looked good. I saw where the "Register" link worked for only Quebec, Ontario or New Brunswick residents, so I planned to call to see if others could also buy the card. Today the % discounts are no longer posted. Not sure what happened.

(They're not making this easy....)
Woody