The NEW Magic Mountain - Page 107

AlpineZone

Page 107 of 212 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2117
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicaMan View Post
    Saturday will be busy no doubt. Hopefully keep lines to 15-20 minutes max. Red and black. We will control Day ticket sales at 1000 to help keep it manageable

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Quote Originally Posted by JamaicaMan View Post
    Saturday will be busy no doubt. Hopefully keep lines to 15-20 minutes max. We will control Day ticket sales at 1000 to help keep it manageable

^^^Any chance black will be running, JM?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyGrove View Post
    ^^^Any chance black will be running, JM?
    Yes it will be running

Thank you sir
    See you in the AM

So much fun there today.

Sent from my SM-G950U using AlpineZone mobile app

Very busy this morning. I was there for opening bell at 8:45 and only got in 3 runs before I had to leave at 11:00. Granted, I was going slowly 'cause I kind of suck at steeps, moguls, and trees and I'm trying to improve, but there's no denying the lies were long AF. Black got going a bit after 10:00, but they have to load it as if it were a single...2 people on every other chair. Nonetheless, I had a fantastic morning! I had just been up at Bolton Valley where I felt like king of the mountain with my mad skillz....I dropped into Goniff for my first run this morning and had a quick reminder of what steep really is and how far I have to go in terms of room for improvement in my skiing. It was great to see the crowd there, and I'm sure that the mgmt will get Black's issues sorted out over the summer. Both shots below are Goniff...It was just stunning in the morning sunlight today.
    goniff2.jpggoniff1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Euler View Post
    Very busy this morning. I was there for opening bell at 8:45 and only got in 3 runs before I had to leave at 11:00.
    Yikes.

That was the problem with Magic that I experienced last weekend as well. Really the only blemish I could truly find at the place. That said, I imagine Sunday through Friday it's likely the easy choice in Southern Vermont.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    Yikes.

That was the problem with Magic that I experienced last weekend as well. Really the only blemish I could truly find at the place. That said, I imagine Sunday Thursday and Friday it's likely the easy choice in Southern Vermont.
    Fify!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    15-16 Killington 11-17-16

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    Fify!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Don't forget assorted holidays and powder days!

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

It was great skiing there yesterday, easily my best day of the year. Wish Black chair was squared away.

Skied to last chair - 5 PM. Run of the day for me was Green line to disappearing act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information