The NEW Magic Mountain - Page 108

AlpineZone

Page 108 of 212 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2117
    Hopefully over off season they can get the black up to snuff.. if they can get that loading as at least a consistent double chair then they will be in great shape for next year

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

I'm still optimistic that Black and Green will both be up next year. No inside knowledge, just optimism.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IceEidolon View Post
    I'm still optimistic that Black and Green will both be up next year. No inside knowledge, just optimism.

maybe they should buy a new chair and paint it black? (i know, easy to spend money that's not mine )
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2018/19
    Breck - 12/2 12/22 12/23 1/5 1/6 2/9 3/10
    Taos - 1/26
    Keystone - 2/24
    Crested Butte - 3/25 3/26 3/27

I expect better value could be gotten by replacing the drive terminal or even just the main motor, letting Black load as a triple again.

The extra money from higher ticket sales on Limit Days probably isn't enough to justify full replacement.

JM- With the last couple of weekends at capacity, you guys must be back above your season projections, right?

This weather has been a lifesaver for the VT ski industry. And things still look good for next weekend as well (a little early, I know).

Nice shots RG!

How were the lift lines today?

A few more pics from Saturday..that’s me with the fancy pants goggles n blue jacket on the left, getting off the chair...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Sneak View Post
    A few more pics from Saturday..that’s me with the fancy pants goggles n blue jacket on the left, getting off the chair...

Good lord, this is even worse than last week.

Last Saturday the worst it got was about equal to start of the Green lift.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

can't blame the people for trying to ski. and good for magic making money. they have a billboard on i91, and have been getting such good press and social media talk... will be there in one week

Thread Information