The NEW Magic Mountain - Page 279

AlpineZone

Page 279 of 280 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280 LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 2791
    Tickets and reservations can be made online for a powder day opening as soon as we know itís happening (usually the day before opening and the day of the Pow day). Instead of buying at ticket office, you simply buy online and pick up your tickets at the mtn

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Quote Originally Posted by JamaicaMan View Post
    Tickets and reservations can be made online for a powder day opening as soon as we know it’s happening (usually the day before opening and the day of the Pow day). Instead of buying at ticket office, you simply buy online and pick up your tickets at the mtn

Do full passholders or powder passholders get priority somehow on powder days (you indicate on your website that passholders will get priority normally)?

Are you guys still planning on DEVO? My daughter has been in the past couple of years and she really had a good time.

Red Line - You have done the tougher part. I just go over to skiers left at the cliff band
    Magician - This is easier than it looks if you don't mind steep. Do not go over to the right. I don't think those are boulders but rather frozen springs.
    Black Magic - Above my skill level. Never done it, except from the traverse off Witch.
    Green Line - Fun if enough snow for the one tight turn near the start. I think maybe this was opened up a bit?
    Pitch Black - Never done it. It must be darn steep straight down the fall line. Maybe less cliff bands than Black Magic?

Quote Originally Posted by NY DirtBag View Post
    Do full passholders or powder passholders get priority somehow on powder days (you indicate on your website that passholders will get priority normally)?

Are you guys still planning on DEVO? My daughter has been in the past couple of years and she really had a good time.
    Not going to be an issue getting reservations on a midweek powder day. Have plenty of room...

Quote Originally Posted by JoeB-Z View Post
    Red Line - You have done the tougher part. I just go over to skiers left at the cliff band
    Magician - This is easier than it looks if you don't mind steep. Do not go over to the right. I don't think those are boulders but rather frozen springs.
    Black Magic - Above my skill level. Never done it, except from the traverse off Witch.
    Green Line - Fun if enough snow for the one tight turn near the start. I think maybe this was opened up a bit?
    Pitch Black - Never done it. It must be darn steep straight down the fall line. Maybe less cliff bands than Black Magic?
    With the recent widening, and given its short, I'd say start with Green Line. Its no steeper than the others IMHO. If you can't navigate the cliff band and rest of Greenline, I'd stay away from the others.....
    2019/20 = 23 Cut Short!
    2018/19 = 36
    2017/18 = 37
    2016/17 = 31
    2015/16 = Depressing
    2014/15 = 28
    2013/14 = 27

Does anyone know if the splicing began today as scheduled? I tried looking at their webcam this afternoon as I believe it looks over the bottom terminal of the new chairlift but the webcam was offline.

It was! From Instagram. Few more pics there. Screenshot_20200917-201411.jpg

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using AlpineZone mobile app

Lookin' good!

Should be getting an Indy Pass this year, so the plans are for at least 2 days at Magic. Pinball machine working these days?

Quote Originally Posted by jaytrem View Post
    Lookin' good!

Should be getting an Indy Pass this year, so the plans are for at least 2 days at Magic. Pinball machine working these days?
    Important update: pinball machine back in its Eagles Nest home with one of Magicís investors. Word is that it now works.

Anyone have any idea of when chairs are supposed to go up on Black? Itís my interpretation that chair hanging and then state mandated load testing would be really the last major things that need to be done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information