• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The NEW Magic Mountain

gmcunni

Can't get to the map for some reason

this work?

CwLFuNuWgAAJ11I.jpg

slatham

Keep pushing J-man, keep pushing.

Like the map - major improvement, like a lot of aspects of Magic these days!

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Well Jamaica man, you've persuaded me to bulk up on the bulk tickets. I like your plan. I'll try to get some of my ski club comrades to come with me for one or two trips. Just to see those flags will bring a tear to the eye ;)

JamaicaMan

Well Jamaica man, you've persuaded me to bulk up on the bulk tickets. I like your plan. I'll try to get some of my ski club comrades to come with me for one or two trips. Just to see those flags will bring a tear to the eye ;)

Flags will be welcoming you here, Bill. See you soon. Thanks

RustyGroomer

Map is awesome. See you guys this weekend. Hoping i can spend some money on passes. :grin:

prsboogie

Anything going on up there? Been pretty quiet on here.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

gmcunni

from Facebook today:

Magic Mountain Ski Area

Purchase Closing Update: Today was to be the day. But, alas, all required documents are not finalized. The bad news: official closing won't be until early next week. The good news: there seem to be no major issues left to be resolved.
With that in mind, we will be "soft-launching" the new website with all our new pass products for this Friday into the weekend so those very affordable season passes can be purchased!
(Try not to break the site--it's a
work-in-progress...just like us at the mountain.)
Thanks for being patient. Now go buy some Magic this weekend!

JamaicaMan

Fortunately, we can multi-task while the paperwork drags on. Lift work and repairs continue unabated, repairs to fan gun electric lines in show off and HP almost done, new pumphouse VFDs arrive while 300 pump motor repaired and new higher horsepower 400 pump motor ordered, new low-e snowguns ordered, pipe repair on sorcerer soon underway, trail mowing completed, new lodge roof more than half way done, new lodge sprinkler system begins to be installed, new painting and mirrors in bathroom, new plan for bar/restaurant area created, new carpeting in the works, new kitchen stoves and other food service equipment purchased, new trail signs created and put up, new lodge signs in works and new additions to road sign done, new fleet of rental shop skis/boots purchased, used terrain park features from Okemo donated, new website created and soon to be launched...

I'm sure I left a few out. But while it's been a bit quiet on AZ, it's been loud at Magic. Literally.

prsboogie

Fortunately, we can multi-task while the paperwork drags on. Lift work and repairs continue unabated, repairs to fan gun electric lines in show off and HP almost done, new pumphouse VFDs arrive while 300 pump motor repaired and new higher horsepower 400 pump motor ordered, new low-e snowguns ordered, pipe repair on sorcerer soon underway, trail mowing completed, new lodge roof more than half way done, new lodge sprinkler system begins to be installed, new painting and mirrors in bathroom, new plan for bar/restaurant area created, new carpeting in the works, new kitchen stoves and other food service equipment purchased, new trail signs created and put up, new lodge signs in works and new additions to road sign done, new fleet of rental shop skis/boots purchased, used terrain park features from Okemo donated, new website created and soon to be launched...

I'm sure I left a few out. But while it's been a bit quiet on AZ, it's been loud at Magic. Literally.

Thanks for the update and taking the time away from more pressing issues. Hope to see your or your rep in Boston this weekend!