• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The NEW Magic Mountain

ShadyGrove

Powder day amounts of snow in the forecast. Time tot get the live stream back up and running!

crazy

I have never been to Magic, but I've been hearing great things on this forum and others, so I am hoping to check it out later in the season. I want to give props to Magic for the awesome website. It's attractive and easy to navigate. Even for a smaller operation, a good website is great investment in terms of attracting customers. I also really appreciate the variety of pass options. I hope you guys have a great season.

JamaicaMan

Weather forecast for the upcoming week is looking favorable for snow and snow-making.

New Pond Pump House just passed state of VT electrical inspection today. Now, we are just waiting on Green Mountain Power to get the juice flowing again to the line. Hopefully Thursday. Then we can blow. But looks like Ullr is getting into the act down in southern VT too with a nice dump Thurs night into Friday. Cold weather continues afterwards and 1st two weeks of December expected to be colder than originally thought. So setting up for a good start to our ski season in December!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

JamaicaMan

I have never been to Magic, but I've been hearing great things on this forum and others, so I am hoping to check it out later in the season. I want to give props to Magic for the awesome website. It's attractive and easy to navigate. Even for a smaller operation, a good website is great investment in terms of attracting customers. I also really appreciate the variety of pass options. I hope you guys have a great season.

Thank you! See you this season—be sure to introduce yourself when you come

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Killingtime

Yeah same with me. Hopefully sometime between Xmas and New Years to check it out if conditions are good. If not then January.

BenedictGomez

I have never been to Magic, but I've been hearing great things on this forum and others, so I am hoping to check it out later in the season.

Wait until conditions are prime and you wont be disappointed. Last season was the first time I was there, and yet I've already bought 4 tickets for the wife & I to spend a weekend there this year. We liked it a lot.

crazy

Wait until conditions are prime and you wont be disappointed. Last season was the first time I was there, and yet I've already bought 4 tickets for the wife & I to spend a weekend there this year. We liked it a lot.

That's great to hear! I'm tentatively planning on hitting up magic in late February or March when the base is solid and conditions are good. I'm sure it's a place that I'll want to keep coming back to after I visit :smile:.

slatham

That's great to hear! I'm tentatively planning on hitting up magic in late February or March when the base is solid and conditions are good. I'm sure it's a place that I'll want to keep coming back to after I visit :smile:.

If solid base and good conditions are your criteria you will hopefully need to move your visit date up by a month or two.....

slatham

Web cam is now working. And as of this morning snowmaking was on too, with two guns on in the tubing area and presumably others up on Wand and Show Off. Do Work must have found another gear with all that’s been accomplished of late, and now snowmaking, on November 18th!

Tin

Web cam is now working. And as of this morning snowmaking was on too, with two guns on in the tubing area and presumably others up on Wand and Show Off. Do Work must have found another gear with all that’s been accomplished of late, and now snowmaking, on November 18th!

BIG base and skied it the past two days. Do Work and Jamaicaman (and ma nature) are getting it done!

machski

New LIFT! Black has been discussed several times that it won't be ready until next fall because of state approval.

Sent from my XT1650 using AlpineZone mobile app
Yes, but I think they were referring to Green chair. That is suppose to allow for earlier openings and this year, Ma Nature would allow for that if Green is ready.

Sent from my XT1650 using AlpineZone mobile app