The NEW Magic Mountain - Page 245

AlpineZone

Page 245 of 253 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2521
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyGroomer View Post
    WTF happened here? Weather went to shit. Thread REALLY went to shit.

I'll be gathering myself for a moment tryin to figure a corrective action.
    It was me. I played YEM. I played Tahoe Tweezer, I played Fluffhead....

People my age do not take the drugs required to fine tune the DB's to our ears. At the lone DB show i attended, a guy proclaimed to my wife that " I loves me some cougar"

Raq? STOOOOOOOOOOPS

I'll be in the Mad River Valley this weekend if Kusty ends up there, reach out for sure.

I know you aint going nowhere. (ooooh eeeeee ride me high, tomorrows the day my brides gonna come)

Lastly, the music talk is what makes magic cool. If you like mandolins and acoustic guitars and Jerry and have at any point dabbled in psychedelics, you'll probably fit in. Some of you douches mileage may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    Raq? STOOOOOOOOOOPS
    Wears kids clothing for a reason. Guy is a POS who plays sloppy AF. How do I know? I'll leave it there but let's stop idolizing these douchebags and get back to Magic Mountain.
    2019/2020 season

Berkshire East [12/20, 1/7, 1/10, 1/22, 1/24]
    Bretton Woods [1/3, 1/30]
    Cannon [2/19]
    Gunstock [1/2]
    Mad River Glen [1/29, 2/11]
    Mount Snow [11/14, 11/21, 12/2]
    Smugglers Notch [2/12]
    Wachusett [12/16]

From today’s Alpine Update:

On the Quad lift front, our lift contractor has finally been back in touch again with us and is putting together a plan for completion after being AWOL. The good news is that our two chairlifts handled the flow of crowds very well on a busy MLK Sunday. So the focus now is simply getting the lift contractor back to work and making steady progress toward completion.

Quote Originally Posted by bdfreetuna View Post
    Wears kids clothing for a reason. Guy is a POS who plays sloppy AF. How do I know? I'll leave it there but let's stop idolizing these douchebags and get back to Magic Mountain.
    Yah let’s. Fuck off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how Magic says the lift contractor went AWOL but you guys are busy talking jam band...

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    2014-2015
    11/3- Sunday River
    11/9- Bretton Woods
    12/13- Bretton Woods
    1/18- Wachusett
    1/25- Watatic
    1/29- Wachusett

www.skibigsquaw.com

Quote Originally Posted by sull1102 View Post
    I like how Magic says the lift contractor went AWOL but you guys are busy talking jam band...

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    But now he is back! With a plan!

Quote Originally Posted by sull1102 View Post
    Maybe the lift contractor's spent the last month backpacking through Europe following some third-rate, niche, cannabis band.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    It was me. I played YEM. I played Tahoe Tweezer, I played Fluffhead....

People my age do not take the drugs required to fine tune the DB's to our ears. At the lone DB show i attended, a guy proclaimed to my wife that " I loves me some cougar"

Raq? STOOOOOOOOOOPS

I'll be in the Mad River Valley this weekend if Kusty ends up there, reach out for sure.

I know you aint going nowhere. (ooooh eeeeee ride me high, tomorrows the day my brides gonna come)

Lastly, the music talk is what makes magic cool. If you like mandolins and acoustic guitars and Jerry and have at any point dabbled in psychedelics, you'll probably fit in. Some of you douches mileage may vary.
    i just cancelled my manchester hotel and expedia and the hotel were cool and issued me a refund even tho it was a nonrefundable reservation. i was gonna book something in cheap in montpelier but i dont even think this weekend is salvaged up at mad/sugarbush. the green marches north with every model run. the entire damn state is green in the saturday overnight. i dont think the snow will be worth my time and money, and freezing rain lift icing seems inevitable. what a shitty shit.

for now the plan is a day trip to stratton on saturday. they're basically 100% open and i'm hoping the higher elevation woods are skiable.

and lol re: "drugs required to fine tune" for the biscuits. they are an acquired taste. a paradox. the worst singers in the entire world, playing some of the worst songs ever written (at least lyrically), but they take the improv further out than anyone else. getting heavy into tdb during the phish hiatus from 04-09 is basically what ruined phish for me. my new expectation was that a set should have 3-6 songs max, everything must be fully and seemlessly segued, and songs are split up/unfinished/played backwards, etc. when phish came back and was putting out 15 song sets of 6 minute long dad rockers, i was done.
    Last edited by KustyTheKlown; Jan 23, 2020 at 6:29 PM.

Yeah, what looked like a great Sunday has evaporated.......I still may ski. I haven't been out in a bit, damn responsibilities.
    Ski it like you stole it!

you never know unless you go. I'll be there both days.

Thread Information