april 7th no less!!!!
    2018/19 = 36
    2017/18 = 37
    2016/17 = 31
    2015/16 = Depressing
    2014/15 = 28
    2013/14 = 27

Quote Originally Posted by Domeskier View Post
    Can the millennial weigh in on this dilemma I'm having: am I racist for making fun of this guy or am I guilty of supporting cultural appropriation if I don't?
    Did you just assume their gender?

2019/2020 season

Berkshire East [12/20, 1/7, 1/10, 1/22, 1/24]
    Bretton Woods [1/3, 1/30]
    Cannon [2/19]
    Gunstock [1/2]
    Mad River Glen [1/29, 2/11]
    Magic [3/1, 3/8]
    Mount Snow [11/14, 11/21, 12/2]
    Pico [2/23]
    Smugglers Notch [2/12]
    Wachusett [12/16]

Volunteer Day this Saturday, I'm planning on going...DW or JM is there any mowed slope that would be out of the way of the disc golf program where a guy could try out his grass skis on? I was thinking it might even be fun and dangerous to try them out in Disappearing Act or the Hallows.

V
    Volunteer Day #2

When: September 22, 8:30am - 2:00pm
    Where: Meet at Base Lodge
    Description: Meet at base lodge for glade clearing and lodge projects to help Magic get ready for the 2018-19 season. Lunch and refreshments will be served to all volunteers!

he went so far off axis he was in fact on axis...the progression had become regression

Quote Originally Posted by makimono View Post
    Volunteer Day this Saturday, I'm planning on going...DW or JM is there any mowed slope that would be out of the way of the disc golf program where a guy could try out his grass skis on? I was thinking it might even be fun and dangerous to try them out in Disappearing Act or the Hallows.

V
    Volunteer Day #2

Description: Meet at base lodge for glade clearing and lodge projects to help Magic get ready for the 2018-19 season. Lunch and refreshments will be served to all volunteers!

just make sure you have non baggy pants and put your boards in the rack when done.

Just make sure you film please. Sadly I cannot be there.

Just in case anyone is wondering if this guy is for real. Here's Makimono on his mono.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by makimono View Post

V
    Volunteer Day #2

We have a few areas mowed for disc golf you might be interested in. What’s the worst that could happen?!

Quote Originally Posted by skifree View Post
    just make sure you have non baggy pants and put your boards in the rack when done.
    I was thinking Jorts and a Tall Tee but I certainly don't want to be culturally insensitive to anyone's...cultural sensitivities.

he went so far off axis he was in fact on axis...the progression had become regression

Quote Originally Posted by NY DirtBag View Post
    I use bibs so my pants don't sag.
    So you are INTENTIONALLY keeping yourself from looky saggy? Careful, Sull1112, will call you a racist!
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bdfreetuna View Post
    So far in this thread (and probably going back several years on this forum in general) you've been the only person to:

- see things through a lens of racism / race-obsession even in logically absurd cases
    - talk about a specific race as if it's a bad thing (in your case the white race)
    - talk about suburban people as if someone's place of living or economic status automatically makes them ignorant
    Yup. This was my point, but you explained it better.

In my observational experience, it's the people who obsess & fixate over race that tend to actually be racist. In a weird sort of sanctimonious, showy, self-righteous way, it's like they're publicly trying to prove to themselves that they're not. [/End FreudMode]
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by RustyGroomer View Post
    Just make sure you film please. Sadly I cannot be there.

Just in case anyone is wondering if this guy is for real. Here's Makimono on his mono.
    We must get Makimono on film. Thinking 15th hole/kinderspiel?

Thread Information