• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

!st Annual Vermont Ski and Ride Expo

Jully

I saw that earlier today as well. Seemed to me like it was more of a local fundraiser to get stoked for the season and buy some gear as opposed to getting deals and booking trips at Boston.

Smellytele

I saw that earlier today as well. Seemed to me like it was more of a local fundraiser to get stoked for the season and buy some gear as opposed to getting deals and booking trips at Boston.

Well just saw this from Bolton Valley so some deals may be had...

The Vermont Ski and Ride Expo is being held this weekend at the Sheraton of South Burlington. We'll be there with a tremendous deal on 2016-17 All Access Lift Tickets. Tickets can be purchased at our booth at the show for only $29. These tickets are valid any non-holiday day in the 2016-17 Season. There is a purchase limit of two lift tickets per person.

Jully

Well just saw this from Bolton Valley so some deals may be had...

The Vermont Ski and Ride Expo is being held this weekend at the Sheraton of South Burlington. We'll be there with a tremendous deal on 2016-17 All Access Lift Tickets. Tickets can be purchased at our booth at the show for only $29. These tickets are valid any non-holiday day in the 2016-17 Season. There is a purchase limit of two lift tickets per person.

Shoot. That's quite the deal! I wonder if they'll bring that deal to Boston too.

bdfreetuna

Shoot. That's quite the deal! I wonder if they'll bring that deal to Boston too.

I would almost guarantee you they will.

Last year they had $39 coupons and 4 packs for $120 or so.

So these $29 advance tickets with a limit of 4 are just a more flexible version of the 4 pack.