• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lodging Recommendations near Mt. Snow

ScottySkis

The Lodge at Mount Snow is great. It's across the street street from Snow Lake, larger rooms and more modern than Snow Lake. Cheaper as well, I believe. Good hot tub indoors. Breakfast buffet is A+. Cooked to order in the shoulder season. Decent bar room at night that's connected to the rest of the hotel. Very nice views of the mountain. I can't rave about it enough. Snow Lake is good, but The Lodge beats it in all categories (minus pool).
+109 yes it is I stayed their with midweek cheap . I stayed a few years ago.
I was just curious if anyone knows if I bought my pass last year at Hunter can I pick up this pass at mountain snow or does it have to be Hunter.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

BeanoNYC

I was just curious if anyone knows if I bought my pass last year at Hunter can I pick up this pass at mountain snow or does it have to be Hunter.

I emailed our photos to Peak and it was in the mail a few days later. To answer your question directly though I believe you need to take the photo at your home mountain if you re not getting it mailed.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

ScottySkis

I emailed our photos to Peak and it was in the mail a few days later. To answer your question directly though I believe you need to take the photo at your home mountain if you re not getting it mailed.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
Thanks j had a feeling that be it.

drjeff

So what has become of Joe, Wanda and Andrew? Back to Trumble? Also what is the space being used for?

Not sure what the previous owners are doing now that they closed on the offer from Mount Snow Academy to buy them out.

Short of the changing of the sign along Route 100 from The Matterhorn Inn to the home of Mount Snow Academy, the outside looks the same (or at least it did when I drove by in last Saturday afternoon) On the inside is now where the full time boarding students of the Academy are living and receiving their school tutoring. Some of the full time coaches and employees of the Academy are also living there now as well.

The Academy does have some plans to use the hillside on their property to install some smallish park features, and some lights, much like the Matterhorn did from time to time, so that some of their athletes can hike a bit in the evening if they want.

Long term, as I understand it, they have plans to renovate some of the inside areas and create a larger area for indoor dryland training and conditioning and ski/board tuning facilities

JimG.

Staff member

Email your pic to Hunter and they will mail it to you. Since you bought it at Hunter you have to pick it up or have it mailed from there.