• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing/Snowbarding related giveaways, drawing, or sweepstakes

dlague

A ways back in 2005 I entered a WildSnow drawing for a pair of Scarpa AT ski boots. In the meantime Verizon dumped the landline phone and DSL biz so FairPoint took over. It disrupted my email something fierce. I never got the email notification that I'd won! In July my wife asks me if I'd won a pair of ski boots after she Googled my name and the Congrats on WildSnow came up. By the time I called Scarpa about they'd given the boots to someone else. :sadwalk:

Bummer!

nycskier

This thread should really be a sticky.

I've actually gotten a lot of free ski stuff from these contests over the years. I usually win a free lift ticket every year from some promotion or another. I got free Camelback tickets last year and free A-Basin tickets, Mount Rose and Okemo tickets in previous years. I also cleaned up and got a ton for free ski gear from that old Rossignol search and win promo.

Having this up top with Skiing on the Cheap would be really awesome and I would totally check it regularly.

catherine

I won a pair of skis from ski nh 2 years ago at The Boston Expo! They even delivered them to me at work ��

nycskier

Win a free ski trip to Taos in New Mexico from SnoCountry:
http://woobox.com/ry5pd2/ie0hum

Prize includes a three-night stay at The Blake, three days of skiing for two, three days of Ski / Snowboard Rentals and two pairs of hand-crafted Astis Mittens.

Last edited:

nycskier

Ski Vermont 2016-2017 Season Scavenger Hunt:
http://skivermont.com/ski-vermont-season-scavenger-hunt

Each week they will announce a resort, product and prize of the week on
Instagram and Facebook. Participants have to post photos of the resorts and/or product that week to be entered to win prizes from our partners like Darn Tough socks, Skida headwear, Vermont maple syrup and more. Two lucky participants will walk away with a Burton Process Flying V snowboard or pair of Rossignol Soul 7 HD skis at the close of the season.

nycskier

Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau has new contest this month. Win[FONT=&quot] a 1-night stay plus 4 snowtubing passes to [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Camelback Lodge & Indoor Waterpark[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Fernwood[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Resort, [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Woodloch Resort[/FONT][FONT=&quot], or [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort[/FONT][FONT=&quot]! Enter contest here:[/FONT]
[url]http://woobox.com/ysqhwx/if0tsd
[/URL]

chuckstah

Bump.... just won these skis from Cabot and Mad River Glen. Meier Quickdraws. Never heard of them, but seems to be a nice all mountain. Look for me on the hill! IMG_20191214_112654520.jpg

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using AlpineZone mobile app

jimk

I love it. Congrats! A ski with VT Cheese graphics, made in CO, and ridden by you from NH? What length did you get?
Sounds like a boutique all-mtn ski that should be good for the Northeast:
CAMRISE CAMBER TECHNOLOGY

PRODUCT SPECS
Level : Intermediate, Advanced, Expert

Binding : Flat

Lengths : 156, 161, 166, 171, 176, 181, 186

Sidecut Radius : 15m, 16m, 17m, 18m & 19m

Tip/Waist/Tail : 134-88-111

Weight: 6.6 - 7.8 lbs

chuckstah

I had a choice of 161 or 176. So they are 176. so there's at least one more pair out there. Maybe a few more?

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using AlpineZone mobile app

Edd

Congrats, that’s awesome! I like the extra length choice in that ski. Seems I’m always deciding between 170 and 180 when I buy something.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

chuckstah

Congrats, that’s awesome! I like the extra length choice in that ski. Seems I’m always deciding between 170 and 180 when I buy something.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

Thanks Edd, 161 just seemed to short. 176 should be about right in an 88.

KustyTheKlown

A whole shitload of cheese, and a couple MRG tix as well.:smile:

nice. i'd be most into the mrg tix.

i won a columbia jacket from a freeskier giveaway, and also a dakine backpack from a red bull giveaway. i used the jacket and eventually gifted it to a friend first getting into skiing, and i use the dakine pack every time i ski with a pack pretty much. its the perfect small low profile size for some essentials when i know i wont wind up back at the base/car, and it perfectly fits shovel and probe when needed.

still waiting to win the all expenses paid trip to X