• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cyber Monday Deals 2016

bousquet19

I see that there's a thread on this year's Black Friday deals. Although most were posted in the "on the cheap" thread, it was helpful to me to be reminded of what was available yesterday only. So, how 'bout pulling together Cyber Monday deals?

Here's one I'm watching at Killington and Pico.

Woody

JamaicaMan

I will "throw" this out there.

New Magic Throwback Card $99. Gets you $25 tix all season long. No Black outs.

Not bad. Good till 11/30.

www.magicmtn.com

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

ScottySkis

http://www.huntermtn.com/winter/deals-packages/cyber-monday-2016/

Hunter Mountain
MENUToggle navigation
Hunter Mountain Cyber Monday Deals on Lift Tickets and Lesson Packages
SECTION NAV
Cyber Monday 2016
Two Deals You Won't Want to Miss

Available Starting at 12AM Monday, November 28th

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

DAILY LIFT TICKETS STARTING AT $42

Limited quantities available. Buy early, save more!

Hunter Mountain Lift Tickets are valid Monday-Sunday during the 2016-17 Season (some blackouts apply).

$42

$49

$56

$63

VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES LIMITED QUANTITIES LIMITED QUANTITIES

Limit 2 per customer. Blackout dates apply (Dec. 28-31; Jan. 14-15; Feb. 18-19).

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
BEGINNER SINGLE-PAK $50 (originally $79)

The Beginner Single-Pak is one of our best-selling products for beginners. It includes a lower-mountain lift ticket, rental, and beginner group lesson. Give the gift of skiing and riding this season!

ONLY $50

Limit 2 per customer. Blackout dates apply (Dec. 28-31; Jan. 14-15; Feb. 18-19).

MommaBear

Just a heads up if you do the Mount Snow ones...they literally start at midnight. Even at 12:05am, they were already in to the next level of ticket prices.

bousquet19

Killington Cyber Monday Link Not Working

I see that there's a thread on this year's Black Friday deals. Although most were posted in the "on the cheap" thread, it was helpful to me to be reminded of what was available yesterday only. So, how 'bout pulling together Cyber Monday deals?

Here's one I'm watching at Killington and Pico.

Woody

Unfortunately, the Buy Now link on Killington's Cyber Monday offers page wasn't working when I first tried shortly after midnight. Disappointing.

bousquet19

Mount Snow and Hunter Cyber Monday Links also Not Functioning; Okemo OK

Looks like the marketing and technology departments at Hunter and Mt. Snow also failed to communicate effectively with other. At least between midnight and 12:45 AM, the Cyber Monday "Buy" links were not working, despite 20 attempts on my part to use a link at each ski area.

Did anyone else have problems (or find success) with the Cyber Monday sales at Killington, Pico, Hunter or Mt. Snow?

Okemo's link, on the other hand, unfroze for me around 12:30 AM.

Woody

Last edited:

keyser soze

Having the same problem at 1:46 a.m. Issue still not resolved. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

bousquet19

As of 745 AM EST this morning, Killington's deals for Cyber Monday appear to be working online. I couldn't fix an error in my account address online, though, so I completed the transaction on the phone. Nice guy, but it took 15+ minutes.

I received two emails from Mt. Snow at 145 AM indicating that their online system wasn't working and that they were taking orders by phone then.

Last season, Snowshoe's online system for ordering season passes crashed on the 1st day, too.

It seems as if the tech staffs ought to be able to inform the marketing staffs whether their system can handle heavy traffic or not. Otherwise, they simply create frustrated customers.

Woody

keyser soze

I was able to get 2 Hunter tix for $47 each at 5:15 this a.m. after system issues earlier.

MommaBear

Anyone know if the quantities at Killington were limited? Attempted to get to bike tickets - get all the way thru the checkout and then an error telling me to check my order. Did it twice. Called the phone number but they closed at 7pm.

BeanoNYC

Took advantage of the Mount Snow 5 lodging card. 5 stays at Snow Lake for 239 was tough to pass up. Would not bring the wife and kids to snow lake but will work out great for when I'm flying solo or a mini mancation.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone