Crotched Mtn. 2016-17 - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 200
  1. #31
    The shooting star section is the part I was talking about. The upper parts were very good which made it even more unnerving when I hit the glacier 😅




    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    15-16 Killington 11-17-16

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    The shooting star section is the part I was talking about. The upper parts were very good which made it even more unnerving when I hit the glacier ��

    ...
    FWIW, by today, that "glacier" will just be a bad memory, but you can also go left at the bottom of Equinox and take Lower Velocity which was just fine!

  3. #33
    I did that on another run down, actually my last yesterday.


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    15-16 Killington 11-17-16

  4. #34
    Was at CM last night as well...skied from 4-7 before grabbing a burger/Rocket Fuel in the Onset.
    UFO was nice but the glacier at the bottom was a mess as you guys have said. Jupiter's Storm was a mess as well even though we did find some decent snow far skiers right.
    A good groom should hopefully improve that trail but it was clear they dropped the rope just to get it open yesterday.

    Meteor was the best.
    When do they start blowing on Pluto's?
    2018-19
    Wildcat 11/10


    2017-2018 Days: 51
    2016-2017 Days: 51
    2015-2016 Days: 25
    2014-2015 Days: 36
    2013-2014 Days: 25
    2012-2013 Days: 16
    2011-2012 Days: 25
    2010-2011 Days: 24
    2009-2010 Days: 47

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter...
    Posts
    2,048
    Quote Originally Posted by xwhaler View Post
    Was at CM last night as well...skied from 4-7 before grabbing a burger/Rocket Fuel in the Onset.
    UFO was nice but the glacier at the bottom was a mess as you guys have said. Jupiter's Storm was a mess as well even though we did find some decent snow far skiers right.
    A good groom should hopefully improve that trail but it was clear they dropped the rope just to get it open yesterday.



    Meteor was the best.
    When do they start blowing on Pluto's?
    This is what peak does, get the trails open! They need to let the snow dry out before grooming it.

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chelmsford, MA
    Posts
    2,152
    Quote Originally Posted by xwhaler View Post
    Was at CM last night as well...skied from 4-7 before grabbing a burger/Rocket Fuel in the Onset.
    UFO was nice but the glacier at the bottom was a mess as you guys have said. Jupiter's Storm was a mess as well even though we did find some decent snow far skiers right.
    A good groom should hopefully improve that trail but it was clear they dropped the rope just to get it open yesterday.

    Meteor was the best.
    When do they start blowing on Pluto's?
    Maybe after the next rain storm. By this time of year water levels in the pond are a problem. By this point they are usually blowing yellow snow due to all the sediment in the bottom of the pond.


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app
    2016-2017: 79 days
    2015-2016: 54 days
    2014-2015: 63 days
    2013-2014: 68 days

    Quiver: 2014 Liberty Sequence (182 cm), 2014 K2 Rictor 82 XTi (177 cm), 2015 Nordica NRGY 100 (177 cm), 2016 Head Monster 88 (177 cm), 2017 Voelkl Racetiger SL (165 cm), 2017 Nordica Enforcer 93 (193 cm), 2017 Revision Subtraction (194 cm)

  7. #37
    Edd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Newmarket, NH
    Posts
    4,830

    Crotched Mtn. 2016-17

    Jeeze, I was there yesterday too. Looks like we missed an AZ mini-summit. I wear an orange jacket and brown pants with a dumb looking bushy beard.
    Last edited by Edd; Dec 22, 2016 at 9:42 AM.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    Jerez, I was there yesterday too. Looks like we missed an AZ mini-summit. I wear an orange jacket and brown pants with a dumb looking bushy beard.
    I'm sure I saw you! There was like ten people there 😎.


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    15-16 Killington 11-17-16

  9. #39

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chelmsford, MA
    Posts
    2,152
    Who is going this weekend? I may go tomorrow. And am considering Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app
    2016-2017: 79 days
    2015-2016: 54 days
    2014-2015: 63 days
    2013-2014: 68 days

    Quiver: 2014 Liberty Sequence (182 cm), 2014 K2 Rictor 82 XTi (177 cm), 2015 Nordica NRGY 100 (177 cm), 2016 Head Monster 88 (177 cm), 2017 Voelkl Racetiger SL (165 cm), 2017 Nordica Enforcer 93 (193 cm), 2017 Revision Subtraction (194 cm)

  10. #40
    Currently enjoying a switchback in the onset, will be back tomorrow. Storm overpreformed, several inches down. Jupiter's needs a few days to set up, ufo much better then monday, sat summit to magnitude is run of the day.
    The true happiness of a man can be found in the mastery of his passions.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:05 AM.