• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 8.0

mmtaylor

First Timer at AlpineZone Summit

I am so excited for my first AlpineZone Summit! Can't wait to break out some fabulous coon skin hats and flannels for the apres ski party!

bvibert

Staff member
I have lodging & lift tix(Pass)....but would look forward to associating some AZ usernames with people. Nick(or anyone)...what are some times to shoot for to hit both Friday's Welcome Party and Saturday's Apres Party with actual AZ people present and not just the janitors:lol:

The Friday night party starts at 9pm. Usually people slowly filter in as many are just getting there after driving up after work that day. I recall this party as usually being pretty low-key.

Saturday's party starts at 4pm, but a lot of people ski right up to 4pm and filter in as they get off the slopes. I'd say by 4:30/4:45 we're probably at as big a crowd as we're going to get.

Jcb890

I still haven't called The Loaf to see what's up for lodging for those with tickets and after the original date set in the thread. Had anyone else done this in the past week or so?

bigbog

The Friday night party starts at 9pm. Usually people slowly filter in as many are just getting there after driving up after work that day. I recall this party as usually being pretty low-key.

Saturday's party starts at 4pm, but a lot of people ski right up to 4pm and filter in as they get off the slopes. I'd say by 4:30/4:45 we're probably at as big a crowd as we're going to get.

Thanks for the info Brian!

soposkier

Skied today, conditions are prime. Should be great next weekend if this midweek storm shapes up!

mmtaylor

Trying to get my 5 posts in in order to move into the Alpine Zone thread!! So excited for my forst year and all the fun this weekend!!

mmtaylor

Dis you all see the weather outlook?? Lots of fresh pow pow in the forecase for this week and this weekend! First tracks will be amazing!!

mmtaylor

How do i track how many times I've posted?? Trying to reach my five post requirement to ensure I can rock my seeet coonskin hat at apres Ski!