• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 8.0

dlague

Looks like everything but the Snow Fields (exception Gondola Line Ext) are open. Then again I have never been there when the Snow Fields are open with the exception of Gondola Line Ext.

At least Bracket Basin is open this year - was not during last years Summit.

Hope you all have fun and I look forward to seeing the reports.

MidnightJester

Wooooooooo First AlpineZone Summit.

Soooo looking forward to seeing you all there. Just set up a booking for a 6 person ski/board in and out condo.

MidnightJester

Looking forward to and will enjoy the meet and talk with some of you here and at the Welcome party :) Tree rider here who would love to have some fun in the woods at SugarLoaf. Tips and Guides appreciated. Extra Food and Drinks and Fun on me for a good guide :)~ So far this is about as good as it could get for conditions if things hold up through the weekend.

Guyot

Looks like it turning out to be a great weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
See you all tomorrow guys! I'll be skiing during the day, if you are here drop a comment in the thread in the Northeast Skiing forum so we can make some turns!

frapcap

Thanks again for putting on a fantastic event!

We all had a blast and though we ended up not staying until Monday, still went home super happy!