Berkshire East Pow Day - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sneak View Post
    BE is like having your own private North Face at Mount Snow, basically.

Similar pitch, similar vert.

Agreed, little/no run out though.It is a very special place.
    My couch might pull out but I send it.

No run-out is true at Platty too, never skied BEast, must give em a shot sometime.

Sent from my XT1064 using AlpineZone mobile app
    Leave no turn unstoned!

Quote Originally Posted by billo View Post
    When I drive south on I-91 what trails do I see? Looks like just one or two, but the trail map shows much more terrain.
    That's the Eaglebrook School's private trails. Berkshire is a dozen miles west of 91

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Always wanted to try BE but never got around to it. The pics looked good.

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornhead View Post
    No run-out is true at Platty too, never skied BEast, must give em a shot sometime.

You'd really like it Corn. Out of all the places I've skied in New England since moving to central MA 3+ years ago, it's the one that reminds me the most of Greek Peak in terms of size and atmosphere. The terrain is more interesting, though. It's a great place; I really wish it was close enough to me to hit after work during the week, but it's almost 2 hours away. Charlemont and Shelburne Falls are great little towns, too. It's far enough out in the middle of nowhere that you'd want to spend a weekend there, and there are a number of little boutique-y type shops in Shelburne Falls, as well as some good little restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by snowmonkey View Post
    You'd really like it Corn. Out of all the places I've skied in New England since moving to central MA 3+ years ago, it's the one that reminds me the most of Greek Peak in terms of size and atmosphere. The terrain is more interesting, though. It's a great place; I really wish it was close enough to me to hit after work during the week, but it's almost 2 hours away. Charlemont and Shelburne Falls are great little towns, too. It's far enough out in the middle of nowhere that you'd want to spend a weekend there, and there are a number of little boutique-y type shops in Shelburne Falls, as well as some good little restaurants.
    Thanks snowmonkey, I'll try to work it into my travels sometime. McCauley is still on my list, after a dump I think I'll like it. They do get LES, just not as much as Snow Ridge.

Leave no turn unstoned!

Thread Information