• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where are you skiing today!

drjeff

Stratton - a couple of inches of overnight blower quality fluff on top of a bunch of packed powder!! Really good skiing!! Test Pilot was been worthy of 3 repeats

Sent from my XT1254 using AlpineZone mobile app

JimG.

Staff member
Slides at Whiteface were open today. Time to get up there.

Thinking of Whiteface or Gore for the weekend and Killington on Friday.

JimG.

Staff member
Slides at Whiteface were open today. Time to get up there.

Thinking of Whiteface or Gore for the weekend and Killington on Friday.

Amazing how fluid plans can be.

K out for Friday, probably skiing Belleayre instead. Then driving up to Whiteface with my son on Saturday. Not sure where I will be Sunday, moving trip to K to Monday.

Kleetus

Gore was great last weekend with most of the woods open. They were pretty skied in but coverage was good and they weren't icy. Unfortunately I'm sure the rain has changed that. I wouldn't expect anything without snowmaking there open for the weekend, but who knows.

Unfortunately not looking like Whiteface or Gore is going to get any love from the Friday's storm and Sunday-Monday's may bring some rain or mixed precip to the ADK's but too early to tell yet

Kleetus

Gore was great last weekend with most of the woods open. They were pretty skied in but coverage was good and they weren't icy. Unfortunately I'm sure the rain has changed that. I wouldn't expect anything without snowmaking there open for the weekend, but who knows.

Unfortunately not looking like Whiteface or Gore is going to get any love from the Friday's storm and Sunday-Monday's may bring some rain or mixed precip to the ADK's but too early to tell yet

...And the latest GFS run has a big soaker for the ADK's on Sunday-Monday...god I hope it trends colder...

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
I'll be at Sundown tomorrow on my 93mm underfoot Icelantic Keeper SKNY's. Looks like they'll get a foot, hoping for 16". I should be able to drive out in front of the storm, and when I leave at 5pm the roads should be clear. Love it when that happens!

EDIT: Either Thunder Ridge or Mohawk...local powder day..hell yeah.

Last edited:

drjeff

Getting some evening laps in with my oldest kid at Wachusett now - not crowded at all by this year's Wednesday night standards!!

And the snow has already transitioned back from wet snow when we got her mid afternoon into nice loose granular

Sent from my XT1254 using AlpineZone mobile app

JDMRoma

Most likely Cannon tomorrow and Friday loaf for the weekend ! summit !!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Pez

Pico. Gonna be a powder day. !

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

snoseek

Just pulled into crotched. Dumping snow, this is gonna be fun!

Cornhead

Stowe! Snowing all day, about 4" up top this morning, much better than we expected last night. Might be far from the heart of the storm, but is definitely benefitting from it.
My buddy, Dick, ventured into woods, but they're pretty crusty. Should be an awesome base though.
4a956e17948a46c14515e99aac787720.jpg

Sent from my R1 HD using AlpineZone mobile app

benski

Stowe! Snowing all day, about 4" up top this morning, much better than we expected last night. Might be far from the heart of the storm, but is definitely benefitting from it.
My buddy, Dick, ventured into woods, but they're pretty crusty. Should be an awesome base though.
4a956e17948a46c14515e99aac787720.jpg

Sent from my R1 HD using AlpineZone mobile app

How did you end up at Stowe? Platty is has a foot and is 3:30 closer.