• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where are you skiing today!

xwhaler

Attitash today. Conditions are 4" fresh over refrozen base. Some glades are in play, others are still a bit thin. Overall was the right play.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app
Dang, your a maniac...keep those legs fresh for the gates tonight.

4aprice

Okemo for Max Pass weekend #2. Maybe a little spring preview? I'll be happy on the snow making trails and some bumps and I'm not going to miss the freezing temps at least for the weekend.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

drjeff

Mount Snow today - foggy up high, clear down low, lots of soft hero snow, some aggressive keeping of ropes down on some natural trails, comfy temps, average Saturday crowd

Sent from my XT1254 using AlpineZone mobile app

reefer

Mount Snow today - foggy up high, clear down low, lots of soft hero snow, some aggressive keeping of ropes down on some natural trails, comfy temps, average Saturday crowd

Saw the trail report this morning and got very depressed I didn't pull the trigger. Hopefully they are as liberal tomorrow. Should be out there early. Figure it will be pretty decent regardless. If you are there look for the lime green jacket and boots, black pants per avatar. Most likely lapping the NF.

drjeff

Saw the trail report this morning and got very depressed I didn't pull the trigger. Hopefully they are as liberal tomorrow. Should be out there early. Figure it will be pretty decent regardless. If you are there look for the lime green jacket and boots, black pants per avatar. Most likely lapping the NF.
My hunch is that a few ropes will HAVE to go up, given its 40 degrees now, at best it will barely freeze up tonight, and there's just not enough snow, and or a favorable snow surface for the cats to work on without making it worse tonight on a few of the naturals!! Most trails will still be available tomorrow, just don't think it will be 100% open (maybe 90-95% is my hunch) Overall the mountain is in GOOD shape

As for tomorrow, I literally just taking 1 run at opening bell and then heading down to Gillette Stadium for the Patriots game!! :)

Kleetus

Me too. Great conditions if you like spring skiing and mogul buildup (which I like both). Ripcord was getting some decent bumps built by the end of the day. Skiing here tomorrow as well and should be just as good if not better due to the vis

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Cornhead

1105f78ea9d506d79fe6f51dfbd01af7.jpg

Some nice bumps formed on Elysian Fields this afternoon. Greek was the opposite this morning, foggy down low, sunny up top, then just sunny. Great Spring day.

Sent from my R1 HD using AlpineZone mobile app

Kleetus

1105f78ea9d506d79fe6f51dfbd01af7.jpg

Some nice bumps formed on Elysian Fields this afternoon. Greek was the opposite this morning, foggy down low, sunny up top, then just sunny. Great Spring day.

Sent from my R1 HD using AlpineZone mobile app

Good to hear. I fled CNY this weekend for southern VT in fear of the snow loss.. Glad to hear Greek held up OK.

JimG.

Staff member

Yesterday was tremendous at Snow, pretty much everything was open. Even the trees were nice even though a little bony in spots.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Wildcat today. Getting warm and mashy.

Not psyched to hear this, though I'm sure it was fun to ski. Once things get warm and mashy, the natural stuff needs to stay warm and mashy to be fun to ski otherwise it becomes coral reef until the next storm

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app

Keelhauled

Headed for Bolton Valley tomorrow. Forecast has started to call for a chance of rain, but hey, should be fun anyways. Hopefully the Wilderness side holds up.