• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where are you skiing today!

RedSoxFan

SugarBush Tomorrow

Tuesday morning business meetings in Burlington, so I'm able to get to Sugarbush for the first time this year.
equipment already loaded in car. 2.5 hr drive from my house, and I'm there!

anybody there today or yesterday? if so, conditions?

Thx.

bdfreetuna

Was at Smugglers. Depressing seeing the meltdown and the fog eat away the snow. Still there was plenty of snow on (most) of the trails. At least it wasn't raining all day like the day before at Stowe. Made the most of it and counted it as a bonus spring skiing day. Winter needs to make a return though this is like end of March/early April.

RedSoxFan have fun I think you'll want to stick to the groomers tomorrow though. Natural snow trails are going to be thin and frozen.

WWF-VT

Tuesday morning business meetings in Burlington, so I'm able to get to Sugarbush for the first time this year.
equipment already loaded in car. 2.5 hr drive from my house, and I'm there!

anybody there today or yesterday? if so, conditions?

Skied at Mt Ellen this weekend. Saturday was spring skiing in January and today was foggy with even softer snow. Inversion had best visibility off the summit chair. Hoping we get back to cold and snow this week.

Cornhead

Nowhere, trusted NOAA, heavy fog in the AM followed by drizzle in the afternoon. Reality, heavy fog in the AM followed by blue sky and sunshine. 😠 I hope they don't wiff on their forecast of 6-12" by Wednesday morning.

Sent from my R1 HD using AlpineZone mobile app

Edd

BW. Very firm, but surprisingly edgable. Pretty uninspiring, though. I've been spoiled by a string of good days.

RedSoxFan

Skied at Mt Ellen this weekend. Saturday was spring skiing in January and today was foggy with even softer snow. Inversion had best visibility off the summit chair. Hoping we get back to cold and snow this week.
Thx, here now. Less than spectacular conditions, but warm and no crowds. Any day skiing is a good day[emoji106]

Sent from my VS986 using AlpineZone mobile app

yeggous

BW. Very firm, but surprisingly edgable. Pretty uninspiring, though. I've been spoiled by a string of good days.

The ground was looking might bare on that side of the mountains on my drive home from Wildcat yesterday. The lack of snow on that side this year has been a stark contrast to the MWV.

prsboogie

Bus trip to Okemo today. Hopefully midVt faired well!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

4aprice

Max Pass weekend #3. Headed to Stratton Mountain Resort for the weekend. Going to stay at the mountain, check out the village, wine and dine the wife and the absorb the entire Stratton vibe. Weather reports have me thinking it may be pretty good.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

RedSoxFan

Stratton tomorrow.

this monday I was at Sugarbush for less than stellar conditions, so I am hopeful for better conditions tomorrow (My Birthday!)

WWF-VT

I'll be at Mt Ellen at 8 AM tomorrow...we have 3-4" of snow since 3 PM and it's still nuking snow at 8:30 PM

ScottySkis

Today did Platty first time their this season conditions and where like all others hard packed. 45$ lift ticket deal for Friday. Very glad k got back.
Tommorow mountain Snow.
Looking like I be staying in Hotel Altima in Troy little over an hr to Mountain Snow.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

yeggous

Wildcat. Snow is great. Crowds are obscene by Wildcat standards.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app