• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Running with toddler?

BStar

So as my new years resolution, I've decided to take up running.. and start training to perhaps partake in the London Marathon over the next couple of years as it's always been a dream of mine. I'm currently a stay at home mum, and was wondering if it would be realistic to run with a toddler? He's almost 3 now, and as we're also big fans of cycling I found this which looks pretty promising: http://www.prams.net/monz-vantly-double-bike-trailer-jogger-gefedert-gelb-c

Do you think it's a good idea get something which can combine sports? To me it looks more like a cycling trailer, and I don't want it to be uncomfortable whilst I'm running. Does anyone own anything like this and can recommend it, or does anyone know of anything more suitable?

caroldavis

I like running too. But more I prefer to play tennis. This is very interesting sport for me. That's why I want to try my hand on davis cup