• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue hills 1/8

rocojerry

after a few days in the house with sick kids -- i needed to get out for a few hours and get some fresh air..

got to the hill before lifts were turning, figured i would start to hike up the hiking trail... took a right turn and intersected with the trail ski'ers right... it was relatively untouched, pretty thin cover though.. skinned up to almost the top, but by then the lifts were spinning and people started to come down... so I just took a few shots and ski'd down..
IMG_7138.jpg

beginner area has three magic carpets, the first one is basically flat... the others look like nice short learning hills...
IMG_7139.jpg

I'll be taking my 3 year old back to the magic carpet(s) soon! Its a small hill --but bigger than the backyard..

Last edited:

MadMadWorld

Good luck with your 3 yr old. I have invested a lot of days skiing with mine and it's really starting to pay off. She's skiing the a couple of "intermediate" trails at Wachusett and she will be 4 in a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-N910V using AlpineZone mobile app

thetrailboss

Staff member
Nice. So who is operating Blue Hills these days? Way back when it used to be the Ragged Mountain guys.