• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Magic 1/19 - Another Powder Day to Remember

Tin

Just amazing day at Magic, grabbed third chair and then just did laps of untracked 8-9" of snow until about 11am. Then it was on to bombing down pow bumps. Met up with some friends including "Reefer" from here. Hell of a day. If you haven't been to Magic yet take advantage of the Throwback Thursday deal and just get up there. 16 trails open but you can ski the same trail four times and it would ski differently. Have some incredible videos too but don't know how to post them here. One more storm...

magic4.jpg

magic5.jpg

magic6.jpg

slatham

Nice. Hope to hit on Saturday. If next week comes together they are really in business. And they deserve it.

Cornhead

Damn, really wanted to ski Magic today, but pesky work got in the way, nice score, again. Things are looking bleak here in the Southern Tier.

I think if you just attach a video the same as a pic it will automatically embed it as a Vimeo vid.

Sent from my R1 HD using AlpineZone mobile app

reefer

Magic rocked it!

Throwback Thursday lived up to it's name today! Great hanging out with you Tin. Got a few pics but I'm having issues getting them uploaded. Try again later.

reefer

Forgot to give props to the $0.50 wing deal onThrowback Thursdays. Couple beers and wings for under a Jackson. Beer was coldand wings excellent. New set-up upstairs is beautiful. Long live Magic!

So bummed as I was planning to hit Magic and use one of my Freedom pass benefits (from Bohemia), but wasn't sure about the amount of terrain open so decided to just hit Sundown for some cruising instead.

Looking at the pics I think I missed an epic day....soon hopefully!!

dlague

Just amazing day at Magic, grabbed third chair and then just did laps of untracked 8-9" of snow until about 11am. Then it was on to bombing down pow bumps. Met up with some friends including "Reefer" from here. Hell of a day. If you haven't been to Magic yet take advantage of the Throwback Thursday deal and just get up there. 16 trails open but you can ski the same trail four times and it would ski differently. Have some incredible videos too but don't know how to post them here. One more storm...

View attachment 21563

View attachment 21564

View attachment 21565
That's awesome. Only skied Magic 3 times and always had fun there. Even with the longer lift lines when we were there and chair issues. One of them was a powder day on President's Day weekend and had a blast.

BTW to post video you have to create a YouTube account and upload the video then post the link to it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app

Tin

Learning to play with videos still. Light is low so can't see as much and I need to get rid of the whistling sound due to Tuna Speed.