• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Anyone been to Belleayre recently?

tnt1234

Thinking about Super Bowl sunday....just wondering how it's been....

JimG.

Staff member
I was last there about 10 days ago.

They had just started to allow bumps to form in the usual places. Yahoo was setting up nicely with good lines everywhere. Onteora was just starting to bump up and the same held for Seneca.

Otherwise the snow was firm and there is a lot of boilerplate out there. There is very little natural snow and glades are pretty bare.

tnt1234

I was last there about 10 days ago.

They had just started to allow bumps to form in the usual places. Yahoo was setting up nicely with good lines everywhere. Onteora was just starting to bump up and the same held for Seneca.

Otherwise the snow was firm and there is a lot of boilerplate out there. There is very little natural snow and glades are pretty bare.
Thanks Jim.

See what happens this week, but Hunter might be a better call if they don't get a little snow this week.

livtoski

I was there last week and the conditions were great. About 4 inches of fresh powder. They must be getting more snow this week.