Smugglers - never been - Lodging?

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smugglers - never been - Lodging?

We are looking to do Smugglers and Bolton Valley for the first time to both, the first weekend in March - looking for suggestions on where to stay. Inexpensive, clean - family of 5 (3 "kids" older now - 16, 21, 24 - so harder to squeeze into one hotel room). Any lodging suggestions?

And once there, trail suggestions? Trees and bumps are favorites. Restaurants to check out or avoid?

TIA

I'd recommend one of the extended stay Marriott properties in Williston. That will get you larger rooms for your group and puts you half way between Smuggs and Bolton. Easy access from there to the many great restaurants in downtown Burlington.

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app

I recommend a condo @ Smuggs. It's not that expensive, and it's awesome waking up right at the mountain. As for restaurants, 158 Main is the only place in Jeffersonville that's a must try.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

And for your Bolton leg, yes Williston is good
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Brewster River Pub, order the Godzilla burger, best burger I've ever had anywhere. Think there are 5 meats on it, a fried egg, and lots of cheese.

My couch might pull out but I send it.

Was also going to suggest either the TownPlace Suites or the Sonesta ES Suites in Williston. The Green Mountain Suites on Dorset Street in South Burlington is another good option.

If you're on a budget the Hollow Inn @ Barre VT is a great deal for like $69 a night. Ask for a room in the main building. They are newly renovated and suites. Perfectly acceptable for the price and close enough to northern VT ski areas.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsapbm View Post
    Was also going to suggest either the TownPlace Suites or the Sonesta ES Suites in Williston. The Green Mountain Suites on Dorset Street in South Burlington is another good option.
    I went to Sonesta ES Suites a couple weeks ago. It was good for the price as well, no complaints.

Thank you for the info! Greatly appreciated.

Let us know when you decide where you are going to stay so we can give restaurant recommendations.

Thread Information